QB Class in draft this year.

I think the key questions is do we bother? Is there a QB that will be available to us at any round that you want? My answer is no. We have a QB in Taylor.. Lets see what the kid can do under new coaching, different offensive unit, get him his WR on the first pick and see what we have in him.

In the First Round I think There will be our Pick in WR

In the Second Round I think it has to be Safety/CB

Normally Drafting is BPA but I don't think it is this year cause we have to many positions of need.

Any how this is my First post to these forums and would like to hear some thoughts on it before I start Posting Mock Draft among other things.

Too bad there are zero QB threads. This thread would have fit nicely IN one of them..

IF you don't like the thread and don't reply or read to it.. gives you no right to be so rude. What should I post about this off season that hasn't been made 1000 times? Give your sarcasm a rest.

IF you don't like the thread and don't reply or read to it.. gives you no right to be so rude. What should I post about this off season that hasn't been made 1000 times? Give your sarcasm a rest.

What's rude is starting threads when a variety of open ones your post would have fit in

nicely. In particula Qb's in the draft.

Perhaps you should observe our forums and make some effort to get the lay of the land before you start filing reports and complaining about other posters. New posters starting redundant threads instead of posting in existing ones is very unpopular in this community.

Take your time and ease on in; things will go more smoothly for you and everyone else as well.