Greggy Williams...that's so Browns!

Mr. WEO

Sounds like most sound bits from most new coaches taking over bad units. I'm not sure how he is continuing on the Browns laughing stock of an organization. I see the Browns and the Bills in the same league when it comes to laughing stocks. At this point, I wish the Bills were as progressive as the Browns.

It would not surprise me to see the Browns rise sooner than the Bills.

It would also not surprise me to see the Bills rise sooner than the Browns.

It would also, also not surprise me to see them both continue their suckitude for the foreseeable future.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills fans can't handle the Browns have done it right. Started with over 100 mil in cap room, they own the next two drafts, they are way ahead of us. Too bad the Pegulas weren't willing to clean house and start over, instead we keep trying to use Tylenol to cure cancer essentially.

I agree with you 100%, this team needed to start the rebuild with a new HC, GM and QB. I guess 1 out of 3 isn't bad for the Bills.

I have to believe after this year that Whaley and Taylor should be gone with no playoffs. Eat Taylor's cap hit and start over.

To keep arguing Bills/Browns would truly illustrate that we/they really are the "Bum Fights" of the NFL.

I'll gladly let this go, if we can all concede the only thing we currrently have over them is better uniforms.

To keep arguing Bills/Browns would truly illustrate that we/they really are the "Bum Fights" of the NFL.

I'll gladly let this go, if we can all concede the only thing we currrently have over them is better uniforms.

They have zero of their six first round draft picks from the years 2011-14.

They have had 5 HC's in the last 8 years. The guy they have now turned down an interview with the Giants to take the Browns job.

The Browns traded away their #2 pick last year (instead of drafting Wentz). Jackson and the Moneyball Mets guy instead thought it was a great idea to go all in on....RG3! When that ended predictably, they trotted out McCown, Pryor (!), Whitehurst, Kessler and finally Hogan.

They then relieved Houston of the Osweiler burden, hoping he would be attractive trade bait!

Now they have decided that Gregg Williams is their guy. Gregg Williams....

They can have all the picks in the draft and still they will be a mess.

Edited by Mr. WEO

And a much better record this century. 6-9 wins for us is the norm. They win usually 3-4 games. Plus I think we are 4-3 against them. means something.

OK, fine. 'Tramp Fights' it is.

Disagree to a point. The Browns can't beat any of their division rivals. We do beat Miami and the Jets. I believe all three teams are .500 against each other in this century. And the Browns do not have the best QB/HC/team run in NFL history in their division. We do. We would have made the playoffs this century if NE wasn't what they are.

Hang your hat on occasionally beating other divisonal trash teams? Yikes.

I surrender.

It's more than occasional. We do ok against Miami and the Jets overall. You have to beat division teams.And no one complains that NE gets a number of wins against their division foes.

Browns have consistently had to deal with Ravens and moreso Steelers. Even the Bengals make the playoffs.

So let's shake hands and agree that at least we have a logo on our helmets ;)

And none of them are what NE is. NE plays with those teams when they beat them. Baltimore has given NE problems in the past,, but that is all. We owned Cinci for a long time.