Haason Reddick Equals Thomas Davis?

It's crazy how closely his combine numbers profile to Davis. Reddick is just a few pounds heavier and Davis was just a few ticks faster on the 20 yard shuttle, otherwise it's basically a mirror image.

The difference being, one played safety in college and transitioned into more of a LB role. Reddick is a guy who played as an edge mostly who is transitioning to LB.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sal .C mentioned today odds of WR & S seem to be fading @10 for the Bills in his estimate. Leaving corner,LB, QB most likely or a wild card like Tackle or Howard.

Never underestimate the Bills taking a cornerback in the first round. It's what they do.

IMO, Reddick would absolutely not be a reach @ 10. It wouldn't surprise me if he's gone sooner.

totally agree with this...i think people are waaaaay underestimating this kid and i feel come draft day, a lot of people will be surprised how soon he is picked...if he is there at 10 i take him...doubt he will be there if the bills trade back....reminds me too much of Von Miller, but more violent....pass rushers like him are hard to come by.

Edited by JaCrispy

Sal .C mentioned today odds of WR & S seem to be fading @10 for the Bills in his estimate. Leaving corner,LB, QB most likely or a wild card like Tackle or Howard.

According to Leroi our top 5 are Solomon Thomas, Corey Davis, Lattimore, Howard and Ross

I think he would definitely be a possibility if we trade down. But if we stay at #10 and take him, odds are we are bypassing a much higher rated prospect (at least based on general consensus).

My biggest concern would be the position change. He played more of a DE/OLB pass rusher at Temple, than a traditional Will/Weakside Linebacker.

Exactly. Just say no Doug. Can't take the 20th-35th guy with the 10th pick. Better to trade back for scraps and take him than to take a big question mark @#10 who played in a lesser conference and would have to make a position change. Watch a full game of his, not just highlights. Not worthy of #10

According to Leroi our top 5 are Solomon Thomas, Corey Davis, Lattimore, Howard and Ross

Two of which will most likely not be on the board when we pick...

So leaving us with Davis, Ross, and Howard. Not very impressed. Davis I am a huge fan of but...

Two of which will most likely not be on the board when we pick...

So leaving us with Davis, Ross, and Howard. Not very impressed. Davis I am a huge fan of but...

Yea I'm not very enthusiastic about that list but what do I know?

Edited by CNY315

Yea I'm not very enthusiastic about that list but what do I know?

Us bills fans as a whole have been burned so many times, it's easy for us to be cautious...

However, when I see the injury history associated with Ross and more recently Davis, considering our draft history.

As far as Howard, never ever take a TE that high, especially one you have to make excuses for. I dont want to hear how it was Bama fault he wasn't used enough. Heard a lot of the same with Vernon Davis who was more productive at Maryland, but everyone blamed the lack of big time production on the program. That Davis was far to athletic to not take it to the next level at the NFL.

I thought the Bills were installing McDermott's defense and not Leslie Frazier's Tampa 2?

If we go Tampa 2 then the WLB becomes much more important than if we are running McDermott's D he ran in Carolina.

McDermott's D in Carolina was based off zone with fast,covering Lb'ers. It's a definite position of need,regardless of "scheme". Edited by BuffAlone