Mock Draft

I joined here from the BBMB where I was very much a lurker. I must say, this board is a vast improvement over the BBMB. I like that people are actually can actually express opinions here without being censored by the mods. The draft is one of my favourite parts of the year and I love making mock drafts. Here is my first of hopefully many posts here.

I think the Bills have to do everything in their power to trade out of #10 (unless Adams or Hooker fall to 10). The Bills have a ton of holes and this draft is very deep, particularly in rounds 2 and 3 where we may be able to find players that can contribute early. I read earlier today that the Giants are really interested in OJ Howard. If we can move down to #23 and pick up their 2nd rounder that would be an excellent move for us. With that move being taken into consideration, here is what I'd like to see the Bills do:

1. Jarrad Davis LB Florida

2a. Fabian Moreau CB UCLA

2b. Marcus Williams FS Utah

3. Chris Godwin WR Penn St.

5a. Jeremy Sprinkle TE Arkansas

5b. J.J. Dielman OL Utah

6. Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern

I've tried to keep round projections fairly accurate with different mock drafts and rankings I've read online. I think this draft would be a step in the right direction for our d and really accelerate the rebuild.

Thoughts?

Love it. Seems like there's a bunch on this board that don't realize our huge need at WLB. While I'd put Foster in there with adams and hooker at 10, I'd be ok if we traded down with Foster on the board IF the draft ended up like yours absolutely love it, although I think there's a good chance everyone we selected has a god chance to be picked before the allotted pick, especially Godwin. I think he's going rd 2. I could see Moreau going late rd 1 if there's a run on all these CBs.

...STILL would shop for a trade partner in the 20's looking for an extra 1st in 2018......plus a decent 2nd or 3rd in 2017......sign Yates, take a QB late and grab your prize in 2018 where the class is allegedly better....plus the West Coast kid may come out.....

I think I would take Cunningham over Davis if he was there

@23 but nice mock

I'd take Cunningham over Davis as well. There's a good chance (imo) he won't be there at 23. I'd take Reddick over both of them but same rule applies. Likely gone at 23

I joined here from the BBMB where I was very much a lurker. I must say, this board is a vast improvement over the BBMB. I like that people are actually can actually express opinions here without being censored by the mods. The draft is one of my favourite parts of the year and I love making mock drafts. Here is my first of hopefully many posts here.

I think the Bills have to do everything in their power to trade out of #10 (unless Adams or Hooker fall to 10). The Bills have a ton of holes and this draft is very deep, particularly in rounds 2 and 3 where we may be able to find players that can contribute early. I read earlier today that the Giants are really interested in OJ Howard. If we can move down to #23 and pick up their 2nd rounder that would be an excellent move for us. With that move being taken into consideration, here is what I'd like to see the Bills do:

1. Jarrad Davis LB Florida

2a. Fabian Moreau CB UCLA

2b. Marcus Williams FS Utah

3. Chris Godwin WR Penn St.

5a. Jeremy Sprinkle TE Arkansas

5b. J.J. Dielman OL Utah

6. Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern

I've tried to keep round projections fairly accurate with different mock drafts and rankings I've read online. I think this draft would be a step in the right direction for our d and really accelerate the rebuild.

Thoughts?

Hate not getting a QB but love Jarrad Davis and Chris Godwin. These should both be high on the Bills list. Godwin can be a difference maker and a great #2 WR with size and speed. His numbers at the combine were outstanding to go along with college production.

Love it. Seems like there's a bunch on this board that don't realize our huge need at WLB. While I'd put Foster in there with adams and hooker at 10, I'd be ok if we traded down with Foster on the board IF the draft ended up like yours absolutely love it, although I think there's a good chance everyone we selected has a god chance to be picked before the allotted pick, especially Godwin. I think he's going rd 2. I could see Moreau going late rd 1 if there's a run on all these CBs.

Yeah, I figured it might be optimistic to have Moreau and particularly Godwin where I have them slotted. However, if not them, I think we should have some excellent CB's on the board with our 2nd rounder and some good WR's on the board with our 3rd rounder. Recently I've seen Marlon Humphrey and Quincy Wilson falling to us in the 2nd. Even a guy like Chidobe Awuzie would be a nice pick. I'm sure we'll have a shot at a good CB in the 2nd, even if it isn't Moreau. If Godwin isn't there in the 3rd, I'd probably look at guys like Chad Hansen, Adarius Stewart, Taywan Taylor, or Carlos Henderson.