We need Anquan Boldin

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boldin would not be the type of WR that could help Tyrod.

I think Taylor will throw into tighter windows if he trusts the WR.

Last year......there were a lot of duds running around at WR for Buffalo and that was reflected in Taylor's hesitance to throw to them.

I'd still prefer a big playmaker at WR2 but I do think he'd trust Boldin a lot more than a Walt Powell, Bob Tate or Marquiche Goodwin.

I think Taylor will throw into tighter windows if he trusts the WR.

Last year......there were a lot of duds running around at WR for Buffalo and that was reflected in Taylor's hesitance to throw to them.

I'd still prefer a big playmaker at WR2 but I do think he'd trust Boldin a lot more than a Walt Powell, Bob Tate or Marquiche Goodwin.

I disagree. Taylor doesn't trust himself and I wish he would. It's a double edged sword though because I like that he doesn't turn the ball over.

He likes to see the guy open then pull the trigger and he's got enough arm strength to do it - however sometimes throwing when the WR is open it has to be thrown so quick he forces himself to be inaccurate at times.

Boldin doesn't get wide open but he makes the tough tough catches for his QB - that's not a marriage for Taylor. I think a guy that gets separation is what works with Taylor. I hope Listenbee becomes that receiver.

For example Tyrod doesn't throw these type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVdf7m_1GpE

Edited by Triple Threat