Better Call Saul Season 2 in now on Netflix!

Nanker

Finally!

That's how A&E schedules their Netflix releases: about two weeks before a new season, they release the old one to Netflix. People binge-watch to catch up, and A&E gets some good, cheap marketing.

Best news about this as that it means season 3 is starting soon, and Fring's back.

That's how A&E schedules their Netflix releases: about two weeks before a new season, they release the old one to Netflix. People binge-watch to catch up, and A&E gets some good, cheap marketing.

Best news about this as that it means season 3 is starting soon, and Fring's back.

Thought I saw season 3 is April 10.

It's a great approach. I feel like most shows wait until the first new episode has aired before releasing the previous season. I guess that's fine in this DVR age, but they could do better for their ratings. I could really use a binge watching myself. There's so much time between these short seasons, I've pretty much forgotten where they left things off.