Focus, People!

R. Rich

You really do not want to have to change your gameplan. Rich, for some reason, feels that a quarterback needs good judgement and can handle pressure. Obviously, he does not know football.

257451[/snapback]

Well, you know, he's one of those pencil-necked geeks who has never played a down in his life but somehow has decided to annoint himself "King of all Football Knowledge."

:blink:

You know that poor JPL is going to just hand the ball off the foes out of fright

257427[/snapback]

"I was just worried about my leg ... my leg man ... my leg!"

You really do not want to have to change your gameplan. Rich, for some reason, feels that a quarterback needs good judgement and can handle pressure. Obviously, he does not know football.

257451[/snapback]

What's football? I thought this was a B word about race/overreact to every news report/slobber over skinny teenage girls/talk to pasta salads/ask for assistance on homework/shout down opposing views board?

Am I wrong?

What's football?  I thought this was a B word about race/overreact to every news report/slobber over skinny teenage girls/talk to pasta salads/ask for assistance on homework/shout down opposing views board?

Am I wrong?

257460[/snapback]

Yes. This is not the Social Security Administration. :blink:

What's football?  I thought this was a B word about race/overreact to every news report/slobber over skinny teenage girls/talk to pasta salads/ask for assistance on homework/shout down opposing views board?

Am I wrong?

257460[/snapback]

Thankfully yes.

I would also like to make a comment on the "supposid soft surfer boy mentality"

In my youth....a LOOOOONG time ago I used to hang with a surfer group even though I was also probably classified as a "jock"

We would go to the beach on weekends...surf (yes....I can actually do it even though I am not very good at it) play sand football....bonfires....the whole thing.....

There were some guys in that group that I think were actually more "tough" then a lot of the athletes I have met over the years in high school and onto college.....

Surfer does not automatically mean "wimp"......a wimp doesn't get slammed by a huge wave onto a coral reef and come out to make sure they aren't bleeding in the water then go right back in

Am I wrong?

257460[/snapback]

Sadly, you are right on target. :blink:

I'm very good..minus the fact that my work blocks TSW....it's such BS....i'm in the process of getting a new cpu, so I will be around once again....I'm sure you will sleep better knowing that

:D