Jennings and PW`landing spots

Does anyone have a good idea where these guys will end up if not for the Bills. In terms of JJ, I ahve only seen the Giants mentioned as going after him aggresively, and it looks like they have the cap # to do it. Atlanta does not appear to have the room, likewise the Fins.

In terms of PW, I know several have suggested MN, which I guess makes sense. Sorry if this all has been posted before , but I could not find anything else out on the net.

Does anyone have a good idea where these guys will end up if not for the Bills. In terms of JJ, I ahve only seen the Giants mentioned as going after him aggresively, and it looks like they have the cap # to do it. Atlanta does not appear to have the room, likewise the Fins.

In terms of PW, I know several have suggested MN, which I guess makes sense. Sorry if this all has been posted before , but I could not find anything else out on the net.

257254[/snapback]

This link below shows projected teams as well as free agents rank. Buffalo is not mentioned as a potential team for any of the top 30 free agents!?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor..._len&id=2002360

This link below shows projected teams as well as free agents rank.  Buffalo is not mentioned as a potential team for any of the top 30 free agents!?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor..._len&id=2002360

257261[/snapback]

Thx Tom, that was what I was looking for. Seems like Cicinatti, washington, and Arizona, and the Jets will have great teams after they sign all of the guys that are they are lisetd as potentially signing . In terms of the Bills, wonder if Villariel was listed as a top 30 last year.

Thx Tom, that was what I was looking for. Seems like Cicinatti, washington, and Arizona, and the Jets will have great teams after they sign all of the guys that are they are lisetd as potentially signing . In terms of the Bills, wonder if Villariel was listed as a top 30 last year.

257281[/snapback]

There is NO way that a team could sign all of the people that they are listed as "potentially interested" in. This is just ESPN guessing where free agents could land. No backing to this.

Four years in Buffalo turned him into a white guy? I'm not sure that's the kind of message we want to be sending to potential free agents.....

I have to say it is interesting how many people on that list are listed as "Should/Could/Would.... if they return from XYX injury". And those are the "top" free agents? I really would like to see Pat W back in Buffalo... I think Jennings wants to go elsewhere, so he'll go elsewhere. But Pat I think would like to stay in Buffalo...

Clayton now as Phat Pat in MN, while not specifying a team for JJ, but saying he is the top LT available.

Also, says Denny Green is convinced he can find his RB in the draft, so the Henry for Shelton deal appears dead.

From CNNSI

The prototypical 2005 free agent may be Buffalo's Jonas Jennings, an offensive tackle who will probably be in demand simply because numerous teams need help at that position and he's probably the best remaining available tackle. He'll command big money even though he's far below Jones and Pace.

Four years in Buffalo turned him into a white guy?  I'm not sure that's the kind of message we want to be sending to potential free agents.....

257287[/snapback]

:D LOL :P

----- :D -----

Clayton now as Phat Pat in MN, while not specifying a team for JJ, but saying he is the top LT available.

Also, says Denny Green is convinced he can find his RB in the draft, so the Henry for Shelton deal appears dead.

257338[/snapback]

Didn't Clayton just say on Friday that the deal was as good as done? Just goes to show you that these talking heads know about as much as we do.

Passthepeanuts thinks it will be the Vikings, to play next to Kevin Williams.

"By a nose: There are some interesting battles at nose tackle. The Jets are trying like crazy to keep nose tackle Jason Ferguson, but they know that won't be easy. Bill Parcells, who is thinking about shifting into a 3-4 defense, would love to bring Ferguson to Dallas. That battle could take Ferguson into the $3.5 million- to $4 million-per-year range. The top of the market is Bills defensive tackle Pat Williams. Watch out for the Vikings here. Imagine the impact of Williams' playing next to Kevin Williams, who became this season's Kris Jenkins. The two-Williams combination could free up a lot of space in Minnesota for linebackers Napoleon Harris (coming in the Randy Moss trade) and E.J. Henderson to make plays."