The Ignorant Steve King

Tough to do in an unfree societies. Dictatorships, economic stagnation and oppression don't really allow for freedom to reform.

///

Frederick of Saxony and many other German prices supported Luther. As a matter of fact, he told Charles V "Here I stand and I can do no there" when asked to recant his works. And then he walked away from there.

A vatican door? You mean at the castle in Wittenberg?

Frederick of Saxony is hardly the prevailing opinion on the planet.

Quite the reverse actually

You don't think muslims are smart enough, (inbreeding), or are they too lazy?

Edited by richstadiumowner

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Frederick of Saxony is hardly the prevailing opinion on the planet.

Quite the reverse actually

2) You don't think muslims are smart enough, (inbreeding), or are they too lazy?

1) He had the power to protect the radical thinking of Luther and to help his movement spread.

2) I think the dictatorships of today are much more powerful and stamp out liberal thought easier. Muslims are trapped politically and that restricts religious freedom

1) He had the power to protect the radical thinking of Luther and to help his movement spread.

2) I think the dictatorships of today are much more powerful and stamp out liberal thought easier. Muslims are trapped politically and that restricts religious freedom

Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Egypt, Sudan, Morocco, Tunisia, and Algeria all so called democratic states with elected politicians.

These countries, whether you agree they're democracies or not, are far easier to flee and the preponderance of non muslim countries accept refugees openly.

On the other hand, there where nothing but virtual dictators of today in 1540 and very few places to run to.

1) Salman Rushdie, Arian Hirshi Ali and countless other apostates have the backing of everybody on earth except muslims themselves .

Every other country in the world is Frederick of Saxony.

Nails, hammers and doors are trumped with the literacy, internet, printing presses, books, phones, faxes etc .... it isn't even close.

Your original point is wrong.

Edited by richstadiumowner

Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Egypt, Sudan, Morocco, Tunisia, and Algeria all so called democratic states with elected politicians.

These countries, whether you agree they're democracies or not, are far easier to flee and the preponderance of non muslim countries accept refugees openly.

On the other hand, there where nothing but virtual dictators of today in 1540 and very few places to run to.

1) Salman Rushdie, Arian Hirshi Ali and countless other apostates have the backing of everybody on earth except muslims themselves .

Nails, hammers and doors are trumped with the literacy, internet, printing presses, books, phones, faxes etc .... it isn't even close.

If you stick around long enough, you'll find that every point he tries to make is wrong.

No, you are wrong. Salman Rushdie had to go into hiding and could never build any sort of movement. The governments like oppressive religions because the make the governments more secure. How many muslims have been stoned to death in America?

If you stick around long enough, you'll find that every point he tries to make is wrong.

You are jealous of people that can actually make arguments

No, you are wrong. Salman Rushdie had to go into hiding and could never build any sort of movement. The governments like oppressive religions because the make the governments more secure. How many muslims have been stoned to death in America?

You are jealous of people that can actually make arguments

Did you get your period yet?

So your argument is basically that the religion is evil? Is that correct?

Evil is as evil does.

My point is that your assertion "Tough to do in an unfree societies. Dictatorships, economic stagnation and oppression don't really allow for freedom to reform." is so glaringly wrong that you're reduced to dunking on your own basket.

Evil is as evil does.

My point is that your assertion "Tough to do in an unfree societies. Dictatorships, economic stagnation and oppression don't really allow for freedom to reform." is so glaringly wrong that you're reduced to dunking on your own basket.

So you have no point except to say without a real argument that I am wrong. Stupid.

"Evil is as evil does." Brilliant :lol:

Evil is as evil does.

OK rich, you've hit your daily adjective quotient for the word 'glaring'...time to be a little more creative.

Nice to see you BTW.