Who will be blowing their stack at 12:05

See, there's the difference between you and I.  I don't get involved in the whole Bledsoe mess, but I do recognize that people can and will post about it.  It may not be okay for me, but it is for others, and I can live with that.

257003[/snapback]

You shouldn't recognize.

Let's think of some more people who no longer post on the Wall that we can discuss.

256946[/snapback]

I for one have much love for everyone here and all who used to be here except PromoTheRobot, b/c robots make me sh-t myself. No offense, Promo, but I am afraid of you.

If there was a trade made at 12:05 Am....How long until you think we find out.....by WE I mean TBD.....we have people who are well informed in here.

So if I were to wake up at 1:00 am to let the dog out, would it be worth me checking here or is there another sight that all signings are updated???

It does begin to get exciting doesnt it!

If there was a trade made at 12:05 Am....How long until you think we find out.....by WE I mean TDB.....we have people who are well informed in here.

So if I were to wake up at 1:00 am to let the dog out, would it be worth me checking here or is there another sight that all signings are updated???

It does begin to get exciting doesnt it!

257012[/snapback]

Hmm.. when was Jeff Posey signed? That was like the first one in the NFL that year.

Does this look like the "ICE" from TBD?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=66377

ICE74129

Zoner #: 4630

TD please don't screw up the Shelton deal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate hearing that TD says the Shelton deal isn't in stone. That he is talking to several about Travis Henry.

Unless someone is giving us picks AND a STARTING Left Tackle.....screw anyone but Arizona.

Jonas is not coming back. Hell I don't want his ass back. Odds are as many injuries as he has per year, he will only play for a couple more years anyway. TOO MUCH MONEY! No way is the clown worth the 10 mill SB he thinks he is worth.

There are no STARTING LT's in this draft. We don't trade for Shelton and we are screwed at LT...we won't have one.