offense question?

looks like the bills will be running the ball....alot. will tyrod be a game manager? can tyrod learn to stay in the pocket and throw consistently and accurately if we employ some west coat offense? will watkins be ok with maybe not getting the ball in receiver game? can or does watkins have the ability to be perhaps our new version of andre reed going across the middle? will clay become a bigger part of the offense?

Sammy is not an over the middle guy. Too fragile, and he's so good on the outside it doesn't make sense to risk the body on interior stuff.

Davis and Williams both do it, but that's college. Dennison has a few receivers in this draft he wants, I hope they give him a chance to pick the next Julio Jones--corey davis

maybe.

we will see.

no.

yes.

magic 8-ball says - Don't count on it.

I think you got it on all counts.

Sammy is not an over the middle guy. Too fragile, and he's so good on the outside it doesn't make sense to risk the body on interior stuff.

Davis and Williams both do it, but that's college. Dennison has a few receivers in this draft he wants, I hope they give him a chance to pick the next Julio Jones--corey davis

If Sammy wants to be great, he's going to need to run some slants and crossers that he takes to the house.

Uh Oh. Words to avoid for some of the former BBMB people.

To your point

Over the middle guys would be the bigger guys like Clay and Hunter.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan