hidden video in Muslim faith school.. learning how to kill

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not watching the video...but this is what they do. Islam is not a religion that is comparable with western civilization. Our Muslim problem in America is currently, barely under control. Increase their numbers and there will be hell to pay. Their ideals will never coincide with ours because of the Quran and Hadith.

Yes, there are many Muslims who can read the Hadith and say 'that was the way of the world then, we mustn't conduct ourselves in that manner today.' They live their lives peacefully. But the problem is that the Hadith is about Muhammad and his super best friends raping and murdering their way from here to there. So while most Muslims can differentiate and live peacefully, the Hadith enables the other kind of Muslim....those that think they can murder and rape just as their beloved prophet and his super best friends once did.

So you guys hate all Muslims? What about the ones who were born and raised in the US? Just curious.

posting a video that exposes their intentions means you hate muslims?

Liberal thinking at it's finest.. go back to your gender studies

posting a video that exposes their intentions means you hate muslims?

Liberal thinking at it's finest.. go back to your gender studies

I'll rephrase my question- do you want the Muslims that are currently living in the US to go back to where parents came from?

Also, if you think that's every Muslim's intention...then you're incredibly ignorant.

Edited by FreddieJizzle22

I'll rephrase my question- do you want the Muslims that are currently living in the US to go back to where parents came from?

Also, if you think that's every Muslim's intention...then you're incredibly ignorant.

and you are incredibly naive. Hey, I heard Cal Poly has a class on beyonce.. you might want to hurry up and enroll

no its a libtard tactic.. call everyone a racist.. carry on social justice warrior

If you say it's a "libtard tactic" to call everyone a racist, then what is it when you guys think that all Muslims have the same intentions ? (when they really don't)

Edited by FreddieJizzle22

no its a libtard tactic.. call everyone a racist.. carry on social justice warrior

No, the libtard tactic is collecting people into groups, identifying them as only that group, then ascribing presumed characteristics of that group to every individual.

Like ascribing something espoused in single video to two and a half billion Muslims.

No, the libtard tactic is collecting people into groups, identifying them as only that group, then ascribing presumed characteristics of that group to every individual.

Like ascribing something espoused in single video to two and a half billion Muslims.

Thank you Tom. You phrased it better than I did.