The Ringer's Robert Mays & Danny Kelly highly support Tyrod

Billsfan1972

So does the commenter "patsfan5rings"

Let them keep that garbage game manager at 190 ypg.

You just hate to face reality don't you. Did Tyrod date your sister? This team would have made the playoffs WITH Tyrod if the defense didn't suck. Oh wait I know, You had him on your fantasy team! Lol Or do you listen to (I know nothing about football) Mike Schopp?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that excuses him consistently not seeing the WR's and TE's that were on the field getting open? Watch an All-22 from last year. Any.

The Defense certainly played a part. I don't think you'll hear anyone argue against that. But Monday Night in Seattle - the Defense put Taylor in position to win the game. If it's all on the Defense, why did they lose that game?

I ask that you please watch the last play of the Seattle game and come back and tell me if it was TT's fault. Robert Woods was looking the other way when TT was scrambling and didn't see the ball that more than likely would have been a touchdown. They teach kids to keep eye on QB when they scramble. That's why TT was so upset after the play.

And it's funny that you took Shady's name right out of my mouth. Maybe because you expected it and you expected it because it's true. Fact is - when you have the #1 Rushing attack in the league, having the WORST passing attack is all the more damning. When you can run, it's much easier to pass. And Taylor made it look very hard.

So Shady was the offense and no one else? TT threw for 3,000 yards and 23 TDs (including 6 Rushing TDs) in a rush heavy offense and it was just McCoy (15 TDs). Wow!

*head against wall* How do the kids put it these days? "I literally can't even right now"..... Now if you can't admit that TT was better than Manning LAST YEAR (not overall), and would have helped the Broncos win the Super Bowl, then I'm wasting my time.

Being better than straight up trash doesn't make someone good. Tyrod Taylor is a step up from what they've had at times, yes. But it's still not good enough.

How could you say that with a terrible defense? It was the defense that made us 7-9 not TT.

Who will replace him? I don't know for sure. But I can tell you one thing - there is worlds more available to the Bills in FA and the Draft then there was two years ago when we were in a similar situation. And that year they found someone no one was talking about in Tyrod Taylor. I have faith they can find better in FA and/or the Draft this year.

Of course they will, just not in our life time.

And if Tyrod Taylor flames out on another team or we go through another year of mediocrity because we kept him - i'll remember people like you and hope not to hear sorry excuses like "so and so was hurt" and "he can't pass but he helps the run game".

I have no problem admitting I'm wrong, I've done it twice.

You just hate to face reality don't you. Did Tyrod date your sister? This team would have made the playoffs WITH Tyrod if the defense didn't suck. Oh wait I know, You had him on your fantasy team! Lol Or do you listen to (I know nothing about football) Mike Schopp?

Did Tyrod choke vs the Raiders and Steelers when playoffs were on line ?

Yes he did. Did he pass for less yards than 7th round Simien ? Yes he did. Leave my sister out of this, he's a crappy qb. You can settle for 7-9 forever leave me out of it.

If Mike Vick was able to average 250 a game for a couple seasons Tyrod can too.

Alrighty. Edited by Ryan L Billz