is rex the biggest douche bag coach ever?

nuklz2594

Art Briles was overseeing a band of personally recruited rapists. This moral degenerate who worked for a Christian College saw nothing and heard nothing. In his perverted way of thinking he was the one being persecuted. If he had a daughter who was ganged raped his disgusting attitude toward abuse would certainly change.

Sadly I don't believe that Briles is all that unique. This attitude is pervasive on campuses across the country. Football programs make tons of money, and these programs are willing to overlook almost anything to preserve this. I'm not saying this happens everywhere. I just think that the response or lack thereof would happen at a great number of universities. Universities claim to be beacons of morality and social responsibility, yet they generally ignore anything and everything if it effects their bottom line. I totally agree that Briles was disgusting and a total dbag. However, I think a list of dbag coaches could probably have 100's of college coaches on it. We probably only see the tip of the iceberg of what really goes on in college football. It's also ok to beat women according to Bob Stopps until he got called out on it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic