New Definition of Irony

Joe Biden telling Donald Trump to grow up. Biden, being the poster child for Doofus Are Us, should just slink into the woodwork and count his blessings that he never had to actually make a decision.

Ummm no, Biden might make a few gaffs but the Republican President is a childish clown who has no idea when to shut up or lay off his twitter account. Biden nailed that

Ummm no, Biden might make a few gaffs but the Republican President is a childish clown who has no idea when to shut up or lay off his twitter account. Biden nailed that

Saying "Biden might make a few gaffes" is like saying "Christie Canyon might take a few lovers."

And Hillary couldn't beat him. :thumbsup:

By almost 3 million votes she did. But special ed Donald got help from Russia, the FBI and all the dolts across the land that were idiotic enough to vote for him. Sad!

Do those dolts actually believe him when he says Mexico will pay for his stupid wall?? Do any of you guys? Why is he even saying that?

Still does not make him childish like Donald

Right. Because telling black people that the Republicans are gonna "put y'all back in chains" is such the moral high road.

I'm no Trump fan, but make no mistake, comparing him to Biden isn't a discussion even you are stupid enough to have.

Right. Because telling black people that the Republicans are gonna "put y'all back in chains" is such the moral high road.

I'm no Trump fan, but make no mistake, comparing him to Biden isn't a discussion even you are stupid enough to have.

I know you are not one of them. But, even if Biden said something stupid like that once a day, he would still be out of Donald's league by a long, long way.

I know I'm not stupid enough to compare Biden to Trump

I know you are not one of them. But, even if Biden said something stupid like that once a day, he would still be out of Donald's league by a long, long way.

I know I'm not stupid enough to compare Biden to Trump

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.4.

Tib's, take a deep breath, get comfortable in a darkened room then consider this: Hill'ry lost the election because she/her campaign/the Democratic Party didn't understand the rules of the election process. You know, the process wherein voters cast their ballots FOR ELECTORS FOR, not directly for the specific candidate. Then the electors meet as the Electoral College and cast their ballots as directed by their states. The candidate with two hundred seventy (currently) electoral votes wins. See, it's really easy; and the great thing is that the process has been the same for several years now! (Damn that Donald Trump for playing to the rules.)

OK, now take a minute to come up with your next smarmy comment and post away....

By almost 3 million votes she did. But special ed Donald got help from Russia, the FBI and all the dolts across the land that were idiotic enough to vote for him. Sad!

Do those dolts actually believe him when he says Mexico will pay for his stupid wall?? Do any of you guys? Why is he even saying that?

Nope, Trump still won.

Tib's, take a deep breath, get comfortable in a darkened room then consider this: Hill'ry lost the election because she/her campaign/the Democratic Party didn't understand the rules of the election process. You know, the process wherein voters cast their ballots FOR ELECTORS FOR, not directly for the specific candidate. Then the electors meet as the Electoral College and cast their ballots as directed by their states. The candidate with two hundred seventy (currently) electoral votes wins. See, it's really easy; and the great thing is that the process has been the same for several years now! (Damn that Donald Trump for playing to the rules.)

OK, now take a minute to come up with your next smarmy comment and post away....

She lost because lots of people hate her. I grant that. But lots of people, maybe more, hate Trump. Ugly election. Then the FBI came along and very much influenced the election with the email bull **** that lots of people do not understand at all. Turns out it was nothing, but people saw FBI and thought, "oh, that must be bad." But it wasn't. Comey gave Trump the election

Nope, Trump still won.

And America lost

Irony continues............

"Voters Want Trump to Concentrate On Jobs"

Oh, sorry.

My bad.

That's not The News.

That is the bland headline under which the leftwing Politico hid The News -- actually they buried it screaming alive under almost a dozen mind-numbing paragraphs filled with information no one cares about.

Basically, the entire Politico piece reads like this…

Trump's inauguration speech, will take place minutes after noon Eastern Time, a Friday, the third of the month when the equinox touches Aries in its gravitational wave outside of Uranus and Trump beats Obama in our head-to-head poll, but 49 percent say they won’t plan on watching Trump's speech, while 14 percent aren’t sure.

Wait? Stop. What was the middle thing again?

Did Politico just say it conducted a poll where voters chose Trump over Obama for president?

Because when you consider the fact that both Obama and Trump have been publicly claiming that they would beat the other, that seems like news to me.

Why, yes -- yes, Politico did conduct that poll and Trump does beat Obama 45% to 44%:

The poll also shows voters evenly divided on a recent point of contention: whether they would rather have President Barack Obama continue for a third term – which is prevented by the 22nd Amendment limiting presidents to two terms — or whether they want Trump to take office this year. Forty-five percent of voters say they want Trump to serve as president for the next four years, while 44 percent want Obama to continue as commander-in-chief.

Of course Politico buried this news..................... The national media always smothers Narrative Killers.

She lost because lots of people hate her. I grant that. But lots of people, maybe more, hate Trump. Ugly election. Then the FBI came along and very much influenced the election with the email bull **** that lots of people do not understand at all. Turns out it was nothing, but people saw FBI and thought, "oh, that must be bad." But it wasn't. Comey gave Trump the election

And America lost

Are you absolutely sure you aren't really Nancy Pelosi?

And America lost

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.4.