The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Sidney Powell is naming names and getting them into the court records being "in" on  the Flynn set-up... including Obama and Biden.

Ummm and the courts think this is helping the Democrats!?

It's nutty.

But it comes down to the bifurcated reality. The left believes the total opposite of what Sidney (and the facts) are laying out. Fortunately facts don't give a damn about what people "believe". There will be a lot of painful cognitive dissonance to be sorted through by many when this is done. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's nutty.

But it comes down to the bifurcated reality. The left believes the total opposite of what Sidney (and the facts) are laying out. Fortunately facts don't give a damn about what people "believe". There will be a lot of painful cognitive dissonance to be sorted through by many when this is done. 

sure sounds like Sullivan is playing a role to help lay out the coup and the players- for the court record

by delaying, all of this evidence is being exposed and put on the record

Edited by spartacus
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, spartacus said:

sure sounds like Sullivan is playing a role to help lay out the coup and the players- for the court record

by delaying, all of this evidence is being put exposed and put on the record

That's really the most interesting element in this for me. The game theory of it all. By stalling, more evidence has been allowed to come out and forced the media (sort of) to cover it. 

Games on games. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's really the most interesting element in this for me. The game theory of it all. By stalling, more evidence has been allowed to come out and forced the media (sort of) to cover it. 

Games on games. 

everyone waiting for the big drop is missing the opening rounds

The background is being laid in the Flynn court

when the indictments finally come, the facts will already be disclosed and much easier to smooth the chaos

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

But, but, but...$750!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This type of disclosure would normally end the discussion/debates in years past. But not after 3+ years of media programming and a massive disinformation campaign waged by them against the People. 

It's going to be an ugly fall. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This type of disclosure would normally end the discussion/debates in years past. But not after 3+ years of media programming and a massive disinformation campaign waged by them against the People. 

It's going to be an ugly fall. 

Like I said...people better end up in jump suits.  This ***** needs to stop and a firm message needs to be sent.  Regardless of which side of the aisle it's on.  Anyone who is compliant in this stuff needs to do serious time.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Like I said...people better end up in jump suits.  This ***** needs to stop and a firm message needs to be sent.  Regardless of which side of the aisle it's on.  Anyone who is compliant in this stuff needs to do serious time.

100%

When I started looking into this 4 years ago now, I was NOT a Trump fan (or Clinton fan). I was (and remain) politically agnostic when it comes to parties. But the more I dug, the more dirt that came out, the more I realized your point above is key. People MUST go to jail for this, otherwise it'll continue. Both parties will do it (they already were), it'll just be a "who's in power gets the toys" kind of set up. 

This has never been about partisanship, never been about Trump or Clinton or Obama. This has always been about whether or not we are going to live in an actual democratic republic where the People have a say, or merely the illusion of one. 

It SHOULD be a topic that people can all rally around, especially in this current climate where the country is debating/discussing over-policing and abuses of LEOs. No one is more powerful than the intelligence services in this country (including the FBI in that IC group), and they abused their powers to target innocent Americans to aid one campaign over the other, and then when their opponent won, to attempt to overturn an otherwise legal election. That should rally everyone, regardless of party preference, to say it's wrong. 

Yet, here we are. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

100%

When I started looking into this 4 years ago now, I was NOT a Trump fan (or Clinton fan). I was (and remain) politically agnostic when it comes to parties. But the more I dug, the more dirt that came out, the more I realized your point above is key. People MUST go to jail for this, otherwise it'll continue. Both parties will do it (they already were), it'll just be a "who's in power gets the toys" kind of set up. 

This has never been about partisanship, never been about Trump or Clinton or Obama. This has always been about whether or not we are going to live in an actual democratic republic where the People have a say, or merely the illusion of one. 

It SHOULD be a topic that people can all rally around, especially in this current climate where the country is debating/discussing over-policing and abuses of LEOs. No one is more powerful than the intelligence services in this country (including the FBI in that IC group), and they abused their powers to target innocent Americans to aid one campaign over the other, and then when their opponent won, to attempt to overturn an otherwise legal election. That should rally everyone, regardless of party preference, to say it's wrong. 

Yet, here we are. 

All of the above is true, especially the bolded. Unfortunately it matters zero to those afflicted with TDS.

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

100%

Yet, here we are. 

So, in the end they were involved in election interference, exactly what they have been trying

to get Trump for.

Unbelievable.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Albwan said:

So, in the end they were involved in election interference, exactly what they have been trying

to get Trump for.

Unbelievable.

People have been saying for years that what the Democrats are accusing the other side of, they have themselves been doing. With every new declassification, with every document drop, it becomes clearer that this is true.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2