The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Night and Day.

Barr's a moron.

Did you read any of the report for yourself? 

Can you justify any of it? Or are you just (again) going to take the word of proven liars and manipulators as fact and call it a day? 

You still never answered me earlier about who Joseph Mifsud is and why he matters...

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But not to JA or his alts. Nope. The media told him it's fine, so did the corrupt liars in the IC. And JA says, "their word is good enough for me because they're experts". 

This is what happens when you don't think for yourself. You get exposed as being an unrepentant asshat. 

You have written a lot about me in your story. It's flattering in a stalker-y way. 

Just now, John Adams said:

You're ctrl/cmd-V is getting a workout today!

Just now, Gary Busey said:

Steele paled around with Ivanka Trump for years starting in 2007. Talk about deep state!

Dammit I meant to post both of these at the same time with only one account. 

What has the argument been?

Anti-Trump bias.  No

That's not the argument. 

You're just exposing how uninformed you are. 

Answer the question about Mifsud. In your own words please. 

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Now you can move the goalposts if you want and pretend that your argument is now (and has always been if you want to be that disingenous) that the FBI made mistakes wiretapping Page:

Proving you don't know my position or the truth... 

Anti-Trump bias.  No?

Investigators uncovered “no documentary or testimonial evidence” of political bias behind official actions related to the investigation, known as Crossfire Hurricane, said the report, which totaled more than 400 pages. The F.B.I. had sufficient evidence in July 2016 to lawfully open the investigation, and its use of informants to approach campaign aides followed procedures, the inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, determined.

So on the grounds that there was some kind of "Deep State War" against Trump, give it a rest.

Now you can move the goalposts if you want and pretend that your argument is now (and has always been if you want to be that disingenous) that the FBI made mistakes wiretapping Page:

Mr. Horowitz also uncovered substantial dysfunction, carelessness and serious errors in one part of the sprawling inquiry: the F.B.I.’s applications for court orders approving a wiretap targeting Carter Page, a former Trump campaign adviser with ties to Russia, under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA. He found that one low-ranking F.B.I. lawyer altered a related document and referred the lawyer for possible prosecution.

Of course that hasn't been your argument over here.  It hasn't been that the FBI or our Intelligence Community is incompetent (which is what I'm guessing the argument shifts to), but it's that there's some deep political bias against Trump from the beginning and investigating Trump in the first place was baseless and unwarranted.

Clearly not true.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

Repeating yourself doesn't make it any more true, Transplant. 

Who's Mifsud and why does he matter? Show me you know the first thing about this matter -- because so far you've posted things that show you know nothing.

13 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Anti-Trump bias.  No?

Investigators uncovered “no documentary or testimonial evidence” of political bias behind official actions related to the investigation, known as Crossfire Hurricane, said the report, which totaled more than 400 pages. The F.B.I. had sufficient evidence in July 2016 to lawfully open the investigation, and its use of informants to approach campaign aides followed procedures, the inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, determined.

So on the grounds that there was some kind of "Deep State War" against Trump, give it a rest.

Mr. Horowitz also uncovered substantial dysfunction, carelessness and serious errors in one part of the sprawling inquiry: the F.B.I.’s applications for court orders approving a wiretap targeting Carter Page, a former Trump campaign adviser with ties to Russia, under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA. He found that one low-ranking F.B.I. lawyer altered a related document and referred the lawyer for possible prosecution.

Of course that hasn't been your argument over here.  It hasn't been that the FBI or our Intelligence Community is incompetent (which is what I'm guessing the argument shifts to), but it's that there's some deep political bias against Trump from the beginning and investigating Trump in the first place was baseless and unwarranted.

Clearly not true.

You do know that Horowitz could not interview anyone not currently working in the DOJ/FBI? 

Horowitz's role was to look at the internal processes and recommend remedies to issues he found to be out of the ordinary.

Durham has no such restriction - and he's the one that will be doing the criminal prosecutions. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Nanker said:

You do know that Horowitz could not interview anyone not currently working in the DOJ/FBI? 

Horowitz's role was to look at the internal processes and recommend remedies to issues he found to be out of the ordinary.

Durham has no such restriction - and he's the one that will be doing the criminal prosecutions. 

@transplantbillsfan doesn't know anything about this subject but what he's been programmed to repeat. He's not thinking for himself. He's a parrot until proven otherwise. 

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Ooooh Ooooh I know!

I have it from a reliable source that some people did something... or other. 

It's his go-to question for all his alts (Gary asks that a lot, as did BM, as does JA) but he SWEARS he's not those people. 

And we know he's a bastion of truth. Not a proven liar. :lol: 

He only asks it when he's gotten intellectually pummeled and has no other recourse. He's a hack and really not worth anyone's time responding to any longer.