The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

40 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

She was a wh0re who got busted being a wh0re, while actively trying to use her and her lover's positions for partisan purposes - and got caught. The B word should be slut-shamed.

Though I do like how she slipped a "speak truth to power" line in her bullcrap.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

She was a *****, who got busted being a *****, while actively trying to use her and her lover's positions for partisan purposes - and got caught. The B word should be slut-shamed.

Her cries about how sad she she for "her Justice Department", where she "grew up"... 

Lisa. You worked there for less than 10 years, was hired in 2013. ***** off with that garbage.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

She was a wh0re who got busted being a wh0re, while actively trying to use her and her lover's positions for partisan purposes - and got caught. The B word should be slut-shamed.

Lawfare blog hired her. And she is out trying to bend a narrative. I am assuming the OIG report is going to be devastating for her. People have hypothesized that she's been singing like a canary to get a lighter prison sentence. We shall soon see.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Lawfare blog hired her. And she is out trying to bend a narrative. I am assuming the OIG report is going to be devastating for her. People have hypothesized that she's been singing like a canary to get a lighter prison sentence. We shall soon see.

Ah, I didn't know she went to work for lawfare; that explains her suddenly being offended enough to "speak out" against Trump. I figured she was going to be pushing a book or something.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1