Why Are We Bills Fans?

I remember listening to the radio and news about OJ and the Electric Co. Driving past the War Memorial Stadium. I grew up in Fort Erie, but when I moved to SD in 83, I started watching the Bills more, been there thru good times and bad times. More philosophical about wins and losses now. Don't get so up and down whether they win or lose.

Been a fan since 1973 when my father used to take me to what was then Rich Stadium if Im remembering that correctly. Watched OJ cut and slash through something other than his wife and fell in love with the game. 1980 was a great year when we finally beat the fish but lost to San Diego in the playoffs. Then the Kay Stephenson era. Then Hank Bullough. Then Marv and the greatest run in Bills history. Went to the fourth Superbowl in Atlanta when my buddies wife decided she didnt want to go.(he got the tixs at face through a connection in the front office. Plus he found us a decent hotel for just 22 a night about 45 mins out of town. Hated Flutie. Been 17 years of no playoffs. 50 now and hoping for one title before I die by the Sabres and Bills. Lived in Buffalo 49 of 50 years. Both teams are in my blood win lose or draw.

Edited by TANK2