Trump foreign policy

1 minute ago, gatorbait said:

My gut is telling me Israel would say or do anything to damage and weaken Iran. 

But if I had to support one country over the other it’s Israel every single time. 

They have skin in the game, no question. So do we (of course), it's just the side we're playing for switched in 2017. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've heard that's disinfo from several sources I trust - but it's just words (from them). Always important to keep discernment high at times like this. Trust your gut. 

wqhat about this article from 2011? this whole thing seems fishy to me

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/08/iran-reasearch-nuclear-warhead-watchdog

it says in it: The UN's nuclear watchdog on Tuesday expressed "serious concerns" that Iranhad been carrying out research work on the construction of a nuclear warhead, and said the effort could still be underway.

In its report on Iran's nuclear programme, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said it had accumulated more than 1,000 pages of documentation that had let it to believe that suspected nuclear weapons work was done under a "structured programme" up to 2003, and that "some may still be ongoing".

GJ8zcy-z_bigger.jpg John HarwoodVerified account @JohnJHarwood 35m35 minutes ago

Hasn’t US always known Iran lied which is why we and allies pursued Iran nuclear deal?

If "we always knew they lied to us" is the best spin the Rhodes super friends list serv has, this is worse than it looks already

Quick reminder:..................Image result for cash on a pallet

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If "we always knew they lied to us" is the best spin the Rhodes super friends list serv has, this is worse than it looks already

Quick reminder:..................Image result for cash on a pallet

:beer: 

Putting this thread here too because it's relevant: 

On 1/21/2018 at 5:23 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

This also belongs in the deep state thread, but I'll put the original here: 

Is 45 lining up treason charges for 44?

A bold idea, certainly. But is there any substance to it? Let's dig into it a little deeper and find out.  

This story hasn't gotten nearly enough ink, though that's about to change since Sessions and the DOJ just opened a fresh investigation into this scandal:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/22/sessions-orders-doj-review-after-report-obama-administration-gave-hezbollah-pass.html

First, remember who Hezbollah is. They've been listed by the State Department as a terrorist organization since 1997. They are fanatically anti-American and, outside of AQ, have killed more Americans around the globe than any other terrorist outfit. The Americans killed include both civilians and military (1983 Berlin bombing). Their reach and power have grown through associations with a rogue's list of American enemies: Iran primarily, but also (at times) North Korea, Syria, Russia, Cuba and Venezuela. 

But don't be mistaken, Hezbollah is Iran. They consider the Mullahs to be their leaders, and are merely an extension of the Islamic state.

Even the loathsome former DNI Clapper agrees:  

http://www.dia.mil/News/Speeches-and-Testimonies/Article-View/Article/570863/statement-for-the-record-worldwide-threat-assessment/

(more background)

https://www.cfr.org/interview/hezbollah-connection-syria-and-iran

Iran has been on the State Department's list of terrorist sponsors since 1984. In June 2016 the State Department declared Iran to be the world's number one state sponsor of terrorism. Their number one target is Israel, followed closely by the United States. Iran has committed acts of terror and attacked America through Hezbollah and other Jihadi groups, including cyber attacks on American banks:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberwarfare_in_Iran#Attacks_by_Iran

The point is that both Iran and Hezbollah have been US enemies for decades, carrying out operations against civilian and military targets alike across the globe. But no one knew much about Hezbollah's operation inside the US until the brilliant (and shocking) politico article which started this thread:

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

If you haven't read that, do. Sit down while reading. It's not only long, it's shocking. It lays out in detail how 44 was so obsessed with getting the Iran deal done, he was willing to allow Hezbollah to operate unchecked INSIDE the US, running drugs and human trafficking networks.

The article paints a vivid picture of 44 actively working to strengthen Iran's power in the Middle East as well INSIDE the United States through a drug trafficking network. Those drugs were being brought into the poorest and most vulnerable communities. The very ones who voted him into office. Yet, 44 felt it was more important to not piss off Iran and let Hezbollah flourish - US citizens be damned. 

The Iran deal was all 44, make no bones about it, even though it was framed as an international push. The details were finalized in April of '15 and signed in January '16. There was INTENSE opposition to this deal the entire time. Knowing this, 44's administration was spying on Americans illegally - domestic groups and members of Congress opposed to the deal. (sound familiar?) 

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/229062/did-the-obama-administrations-abuse-of-foreign-intelligence-collection-start-before-trump

One of the most vocal opponents to the deal was Trump: 

There is evidence that the deal itself violated the terms of other treaties the US was a part of, and was also unconstitutional. But 44's administration cared not for law, so they went ahead anyway: 

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/250793-how-the-iran-deal-violates-the-constitution

Due to the MSM doing 44's bidding, almost no details of the deal were known prior to 2017. And once those details started to come out, they were absolutely staggering. Here are just a few: 

* As part of the deal, 44 freed known spies and terrorists in US custody - as many as 35. The US got 4 citizens back. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/24/obama-iran-nuclear-deal-prisoner-list-details-237381

* 44 signed the deal while US prisoners were still being held hostage, rather than demanding their release first - not a violation of law but a disgrace and attack on long precedent. 

* The payout wasn't in dollars, but $400 million in Swiss Francs and 1.3b in European notes. 44 organized the swap of US dollars for these currencies to make the deal. 

* However, there was a difficulty with the $1.3b total, because of a long standing US gov't rule that limited a payout to $1b in total... so to avoid that, 44 and his team split the request into 13 separate requests of $999,999,999.99 each and a top out of $10,390,236.28. 

* Each time the payout was loaded onto pallets and onto a waiting, unmarked Iranian cargo plane which took it to Tehran. 44 sought no assurances that money would stay in Tehran, which is ASTONISHING  considering some of that money most certainly ended up in Hezbollah's and other terrorist outfits hands. 

* The deal gifted the Mullahs another $100b+ by lifting the sanctions (which as we've seen, did NOT trickle down to the people, hence the protests now)

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/3/iran-claims-100-billion-windfall-from-sanctions-re/

Those are just a few examples of how shockingly bad this deal was. And how badly 44 wanted to push it through. S. 110 of Article III of the Constitution & 18 U.S. Code 2381 are quite clear:

"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere is guilty of treason."

Does this fit the bill? Let's see:

Did 44 owe an allegiance to the US? Yes

Are Iran and Hezbollah enemies of the US? Yes.

Did 44 adhere to them? Yes. 

Did he give them aid and comfort? Yes - even worse he actively sought to make them stronger

Will Trump actually try to charge 44 with this? Remember, Trump despises Obama. It really sounds personal with him: 

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-obama-isis-2016-6

Does that mean he'll actually try to indict a former POTUS for treason? I'm not sure. But the DOJ investigating this sure doesn't seem like a good sign for 44. 

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: Literally flipped on CNN as I read this comment and that's pretty much verbatim the argument being made. 

While people will inevitably make that argument to protect 44's legacy (or fuel their own antisemitism depending on the messenger), remember, they turned over the documents to the IAEA - wouldn't do that if they were forgeries. The US has already confirmed the intel too (I'm guessing the first question at the presser now with Trump will be about this and hit that point again). 

How long before they start comparing the images of Bibi pointing at pictorial evidence at the news conference to Colin Powell doing it before the UN Security Council during the buildup to invading Iraq?

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oops. 

(He wasn't lying... it wasn't a secret Iran was going to do this. He knew. He encouraged it and helped finance it - while getting kickbacks for himself in the process.)

Greg, can you provide any kind of evidence (speculative based on trails, leaks of offshore banking documents, circumstantial) of President Obama taking kickbacks from the Iran dollars?

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Greg, can you provide any kind of evidence (speculative based on trails, leaks of offshore banking documents, circumstantial) of President Obama taking kickbacks from the Iran dollars?

Not yet - at least nothing more than a speculative connecting of the dots - but I'm chasing a few leads. We'll see if they lead anywhere:

I confirmed the 13 flights did not all land in Tehran from multiple sources. I've also confirmed with more than one source that elements of the IC helped obscure where some of the rogue planes landed. There's a lot of unconfirmed stuff (in open source) about some of that money being funneled back into foundations (including CI/CF), but nothing I've been able to nail down as concrete on my own.

(There are also lot of Q crumbs re this, but none besides the planes that I've been able to confirm) 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not yet - at least nothing more than a speculative connecting of the dots - but I'm chasing a few leads. We'll see if they lead anywhere:

I confirmed the 13 flights did not all land in Tehran from multiple sources. I've also confirmed with more than one source that elements of the IC helped obscure where some of the rogue planes landed. There's a lot of unconfirmed stuff (in open source) about some of that money being funneled back into foundations (including CI/CF), but nothing I've been able to nail down as concrete on my own.

(There are also lot of Q crumbs re this, but none besides the planes that I've been able to confirm) 

im definately ready for another q post or 3

also its time to build the wall!!!!! just seeing on tv that the justice dept charged 11 caravan members with crimes for entering the usa ILLEGALLY

More news.................

Trump Does Right By Ukraine

Donald Trump, the president whom Vladimir Putin supposedly installed in the White House, just dealt a heavy blow to Russia’s war effort in Ukraine. The U.S. government on Monday confirmed that it had delivered a cache of lethal defensive weapons to the Kiev government to help it fend off Russian aggression in eastern Ukraine. That’s according to Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, which reported that the shipment included 210 Javelin anti-tank missiles as well as 37 Javelin launchers. Trump, in other words, did right by Ukraine. By contrast, his predecessor resisted arming Ukraine to the last day of his administration.

If Trump is a servant of the Kremlin, he is a most disobedient one, indeed. The Javelins are likely to prove especially painful for Moscow, since they will allow the Ukrainians to impose a heavy cost on the Russian-backed “rebels” (really, Russian army operatives in disguise) in the east. Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko was no doubt hoping to get more of them. When I interviewed him in 2015, he asked for 1,240–the number of nuclear warheads Ukraine gave up after the Cold War in exchange for American, British, and Russian guarantees of its territorial sovereignty. Still, he is better off than he was under Barack Obama, who offered Kiev only nonlethal assistance, including Humvees, night-vision goggles, and ready-to-eat meals.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

More news.................

Trump Does Right By Ukraine

Donald Trump, the president whom Vladimir Putin supposedly installed in the White House, just dealt a heavy blow to Russia’s war effort in Ukraine. The U.S. government on Monday confirmed that it had delivered a cache of lethal defensive weapons to the Kiev government to help it fend off Russian aggression in eastern Ukraine. That’s according to Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, which reported that the shipment included 210 Javelin anti-tank missiles as well as 37 Javelin launchers. Trump, in other words, did right by Ukraine. By contrast, his predecessor resisted arming Ukraine to the last day of his administration.

If Trump is a servant of the Kremlin, he is a most disobedient one, indeed. The Javelins are likely to prove especially painful for Moscow, since they will allow the Ukrainians to impose a heavy cost on the Russian-backed “rebels” (really, Russian army operatives in disguise) in the east. Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko was no doubt hoping to get more of them. When I interviewed him in 2015, he asked for 1,240–the number of nuclear warheads Ukraine gave up after the Cold War in exchange for American, British, and Russian guarantees of its territorial sovereignty. Still, he is better off than he was under Barack Obama, who offered Kiev only nonlethal assistance, including Humvees, night-vision goggles, and ready-to-eat meals.

How ****ty is our country's reporting?  This is a two month old story.  That's how ****ty.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

How ****ty is our country's reporting?  This is a two month old story.  That's how ****ty.

Greg has been scooping the entire national media, old and new, print and byte, by a good 6-12 months on an obscure, unofficial, pro football team fan forum.

That's how ****ty.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, m_w_hunter said:

:lol:

dr who do you think leaked the mueller questions to trump?

They were passed to him by the Mueller team, is my understanding of it. He is getting the questions in advance, as if that will matter with him