Free Agents impending - Bills have most

San-O

That article was written with a ton of negative spin.

Lorenzo Alexander and Zach Brown are "big ticket items"? I doubt it. They're having nice years, but the Bills did pretty much find them on the scrap heap. If they weren't producing they wouldn't be listed as critical or "big ticket" and LB would simply be listed as an area of need. I like Bob Woods but "big ticket"?

Ramon Humber is "quality veteran depth"? He can't be replaced?

That is a lot of 1 year roll players. Not to worried and their cap is not as bad as people want it to be. Will have around 30M ish before any cap cutting moves (which there is a lot they can do) are made.

I.e. One I think you will see is Kyle Williams cut. Removing the 8M cap hit from him and then brought back on a much more cap friendly retirement deal

Edited by MAJBobby

That article was written with a ton of negative spin.

Lorenzo Alexander and Zach Brown are "big ticket items"? I doubt it. They're having nice years, but the Bills did pretty much find them on the scrap heap. If they weren't producing they wouldn't be listed as critical or "big ticket" and LB would simply be listed as an area of need. I like Bob Woods but "big ticket"?

Ramon Humber is "quality veteran depth"? He can't be replaced?

Say it ain't so. Buffalo News with a negative spin article about the Bills. No way lol

Eric wood, right side OL will be scapegoat 2017

Scapegoats are more likely to be on defense. This year it is the CBs. Last year it was DL. Unfortunately it could be Hughes because Shaq will be too young still. Kyle is immune...too long of a good history here. Don't worry though, we'll spend 4 of our first 5 picks on D again to help Rex. We can get some great guys that don't fit an NFL D like Ragland or some spectacular corners like Milliner to fit the needs he has created.