Republicans Control More Than 2/3 of State Legislatures

Frankly, I think most people find abortion to be ethically or morally problematic. But the left has turned abortion into a cash cow for their campaigns, so it's financially to their advantage to yell about abortion during elections so their base will open up their purses again.

I used to think exactly as you do, but the "shout your abortion" crowd really changed my perspective on that. Just 15 or so years ago, anyone espousing the idea that publicly embracing their abortion as a point of pride would have been rejected and shamed into silence, their view points decimated.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think exactly as you do, but the "shout your abortion" crowd really changed my perspective on that. Just 15 or so years ago, anyone espousing the idea that publicly embracing their abortion as a point of pride would have been rejected and shamed into silence, their view points decimated.

Legal, safe, and rare. Seems like a different era.

When the Hussein in chief said "elections have consequences," this is what he meant. The left got strident. Unfortunately, the solution was to elect another leftist, no matter who won.