Keyshawn quote

Webster Guy

Keyshawn quote (my apologies if already posted):

"We've got two good receivers, two good tight ends and a running game with Julius Jones. We've got firepower on offense. In Buffalo, he (Bledsoe) had two head coaches in three years and no receivers to help." - Keyshawn Johnson

No receivers to help???

Moulds?

Price?

Evans?

"Just gimme the damn ball"

Just shut the hell up!

"We've got two good receivers, two good tight ends and a running game with Julius Jones. We've got firepower on offense. In Buffalo, he (Bledsoe) had two head coaches in three years and no receivers to help." - Keyshawn Johnson

No receivers to help???

Moulds?

Price?

Evans?

Just shut the hell up!

252152[/snapback]

So what's changed? What GM in the NFL would trade Eric Moulds or Lee Evans for Keyshawn Johnson?

No receivers to help???

Moulds?

Price?

Evans?

Just shut the hell up!

252152[/snapback]

keyshawn is a real jerk - he's long been "friends" with moulds, and this is how he treats him. that said, he's been one of the better receivers in the league over the past 10 years (not so much the last 2 years), and anyone who would argue otherwise is simply a fool.

keyshawn is a real jerk - he's long been "friends" with moulds, and this is how he treats him. that said, he's been one of the better receivers in the league over the past 10 years (not so much the last 2 years), and anyone who would argue otherwise is simply a fool.

252197[/snapback]

Who Eric or Keyshawn?

and why are we supposed to be outraged? for chrissake. if you're listening to what keyshawn says, you apparently haven't been paying attention for the past 9 years.

go figure -- a player is talking up a new addition to his team. will wonders never cease.

:devil:

252152[/snapback]

Hohoholeeshit! :devil::lol::lol:

Keyshawn got jokes!