Lots of good ones, my favorites and won't break the bank

Radiator Whiskey upstairs near Pikes market

Brooklyn, steak seafood and Oyster bar

Pink Door, Italian

Taylor Shellfish bar

Cutters on the waterfront

Pioneer Square has lots of college type and dive bars, lots of restaurants

Enjoy

Having lived there from 86-03, unless you're sitting with a group, I wouldn't recommend wearing any BILLS stuff. The tree huggers are only nice to people who totally agree with, or see everything their way.

Nope...I'll be there in my RED, WHITE, and BLUE...GO BILLS

for anyone coming to Seattle here is some info

The Seattle Bills Backers are having a Welcome Party on Sunday event @ our viewing location Art Marble 21, a silent auction, Buffalo style buffet and Andre Reed will be there

tickets are needed Adults and Kids welcome

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/seattle-bills-backers-welcome-party-tickets-27695344521?aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing&utm-campaign=social&utm-medium=discovery&utm-content=attendeeshare

Monday Bills fans will be gathering at 88 Keys Dueling Piano Bar (kids welcome) its located walking distance to Stadium

As mentioned, parking is expensive near stadium, highly recommend walking, take bus or train (light link)

go to Touchdown City (open 3 hours before game at 230pm) FREE games and fun for all ages (right next to the Stadium at the Events center

Go Bills!!

THANKS!

Lots of good ones, my favorites and won't break the bank

Radiator Whiskey upstairs near Pikes market

Brooklyn, steak seafood and Oyster bar

Pink Door, Italian

Taylor Shellfish bar

Cutters on the waterfront

Pioneer Square has lots of college type and dive bars, lots of restaurants

Enjoy

Been to Brooklyn and Pink door and back them 100%. Great Oysters at Brooklyn. Any tips in Queen Anne? We're staying at the MarQueen and get in late on Sunday and will need grub.

Been to Brooklyn and Pink door and back them 100%. Great Oysters at Brooklyn. Any tips in Queen Anne? We're staying at the MarQueen and get in late on Sunday and will need grub.

Toulouse Petit for "nice" food and atmosphere, The Masonry for woodfire pizza, 5-spot for a great dive. Toulouse is open til 2 and 5 spot is 24 hours.

Edited by Big C

I'm not going, but that would be one destination where I'd love to see a game. Denver is pretty high on that list too. Have a great time!

Let me guess ... about 5,280 feet?

Rosen has landed. Unsure when and where Kenny will get in.

Who cares?