Now we know why Hogan's offer sheet wasn't matched

YoloinOhio

he fits well with their crossing patterns and constant picks. . While he was on the Bills he dropped to many and seemed to get a special team penalty every other game

He had some drops when he had the wrist ligament tear but kept playing. Very few before that. A total of four all year. Two drops the whole year before that when healthy. Not much when he had 59 targets in 2014 and 61 in 2014.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/stats?season=2014&week=100&category=RECEIVING&opp=0&sort=1&qualified=0&sortOrder=0&page=2

As for penalties he had three accepted penalties against him for all of 2015, so he doesn't even make the NFL Penalty Tracker total list.

http://www.nflpenalties.com/all-players.php?year=2015

Edited by Thurman#1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gabriel's Gate are always well done and not too saucy. Perfect crisp. Plus the beef on weck there is out of bounds.

heard great things about Gabriel's gate. Tried them three times and was disappointed. I ordered extra crispy every time and they came out soggy each time. I have bad luck with any place besides duff's on sheridan, falls, dick rd.

I have had to send them back a couple of times. Once they obviously mixed them in the same bowl that they had used for medium. I hate when it's super busy and the server lets them sit for a few minutes before bringing them to the table. steaming hot wings right from the fryer really ups the heat of the suicide sauce.....not the same when they are cold. That's why I like buying the jugs of sauce and making them myself!

that could be what happened. But that is a major turn off with food. Make it right. Anchor bar is very inconsistent.

This thread proves one thing conclusively...that WNYers are wing snobs (and rightfully so). The Anchor Bar vs Duff's debate will never die. I'm a Duff's guy myself but my brother swears by Anchor Bar. Then, again, he's a kitty. :devil: WIngs, much like music, are very subjective. What one person likes, another hates. Doesn't make either person right or wrong. It's just a personal preference. Thank God that we have choices. Having said that, almost any place in WNY is the 'Gold Standard' compared to the offerings here in Richmond. It's still amazing to me that very few places outside of WNY know how to make something as simple as a 'Buffalo Wing'. Unreal. BTW, they're supposed to be opening an Anchor Bar here in November. I will definitely be checking it out...can't possibly be any worse than the offerings we have now. I'm just glad that we finally have a Wegman's near me. Debate on my friends. :beer: