Why aren't the Bills being more aggressive during the trade?

JTO

this actually crossed my mind. Vonn Bell appears to have taken his job.

He's been trash in NO but he WAS good in Bflo. Was bad in Rob Ryan scheme though... but knows it... ahhhh my head hurts.

He got benched, could be had for next to nothing maybe? Gotta be better than Meeks and Blanton.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt we will see any trades today...trades in the NFL at deadline are not that common. But I would love to see us go get a WR like Torrey to help this depleted WR group or some Safety help, but only if its a cheap trade like a low round draft pick. No way we trade Gilmore right now, the FO isnt going to give up on him right now and we don't have anyone better to fill in for him. More likely we just don't resign him or try and trade him this offseason.

A Gilmore trade would signal giving up on the season, and at 4-4 with the 3rd easiest remaining schedule in the NFL in terms of opponent win % we can still make a strong playoff push, especially with McCoy back soon and Watkins potentially coming back to join the return of Shaq and Dareus.

Gilmore & TT for Brees

Brees would stink here...in fact he struggles anywhere that isnt turf, let alone terrible weather...not to mention he's old and the big talk out NO the last year or two is the decline in his arm strength, and we have no talent at all at WR right now without Sammy.

Plus NO would never make that trade, they will ride Brees until he retires, he sells tickets and thats Paytons boy.

Brees would stink here...in fact he struggles anywhere that isnt turf, let alone terrible weather...not to mention he's old and the big talk out NO the last year or two is the decline in his arm strength, and we have no talent at all at WR right now without Sammy.

Plus NO would never make that trade, they will ride Brees until he retires, he sells tickets and thats Paytons boy.

/s