World Series of poker anyone? Cbf is benger? MIA reason

Maury Ballstein

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MyTQScIcQCc

Will Kassouf is a major league jackass and should be banned from all future tourneys or be placed under a time bank.

Funny watching him get bent over in this hand.

Agreed. Kassouf needs a good punch in the teeth, but damn, Benger was acting like a little B word too. "You're verbally abusing me. Check your privilege." Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Agreed. Kassouf needs a good punch in the teeth, but damn, Benger was acting like a little B word too. "You're verbally abusing me. Check your privilege."

Benger might have done that to get him to go all in though too. Pressed his buttons got what he wanted.

Kassouf s been wasting so much time all tourney. Several players have voiced issues.

I don't watch much poker on TV..is what that guy did wrong? I though part of poker was trying to get the other guy to reveal is cards in some way no?

To a degree yes,but he consistently wasted a ton of time for no reason with subpar hands. Kept repeating the same "catch phrases" over and over. Players had to call clock on him over and over again. I play when I can and would have asked the tourney director to boot him.

If you see every episode he was an irritant and pretty out of line imo, not necessarily this hand. The nice guys at the table didn't even wanna shake his hand.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

To a degree yes,but he consistently wasted a ton of time for no reason with subpar hands. Kept repeating the same "catch phrases" over and over. Players had to call clock on him over and over again. I play when I can and would have asked the tourney director to boot him.

If you see every episode he was an irritant and pretty out of line imo, not necessarily this hand. The nice guys at the table didn't even wanna shake his hand.

The irony is that after all his effort to put everybody else on tilt it ended up working against him. He didn't even think about going all in, out of irritation he made a rash judgement and put all his chips at risk. Pretty funny actually.

The irony is that after all his effort to put everybody else on tilt it ended up working against him. He didn't even think about going all in, out of irritation he made a rash judgement and put all his chips at risk. Pretty funny actually.

They were going in either way, but it did make it much more rewarding to see him shove after getting **** on.

Agreed. Kassouf needs a good punch in the teeth, but damn, Benger was acting like a little B word too. "You're verbally abusing me. Check your privilege."

This.....I suppose. Kassouf may be annoying, but he's pretty funny. I like some of the guys who mix it up and get people riled.

And there's no way in hell I could ever root for someone who whines "check your privilege".

They were going in either way, but it did make it much more rewarding to see him shove after getting **** on.

Not necessarily. A pair of kings isn't necessarily worth putting all your chips in the middle pre-flop unless you are short stacked, particularly when you raised and then were re-raised. It depends a few things, not the least of which is how the player had been playing up until that point. Call the bet and see a flop. Granted, given the flop that occurred the money would likely be all in afterwards but he got aggravated and just went all in on a whim.

Edited by MDH