Peter Wolf and his Band

Hammered a Lot

Loved him as front man for the J Geils Band. Has anyone seen his solo performance lately?

Have seen him a few times in past 10 years. Always puts on a great show, has a kickin band, and tells funny, interesting stories of his travels. He is either coming up or just was at the Tralf

UPDATE - he's at the Tralf Nov 11. Just got tickets! Thanks for the reminder!

Edited by WotAGuy

Have seen him a few times in past 10 years. Always puts on a great show, has a kickin band, and tells funny, interesting stories of his travels. He is either coming up or just was at the Tralf

I see it's a GA show. Im going to try and get a table to sit at. My knees cannot take standing to long at bars.

I see it's a GA show. Im going to try and get a table to sit at. My knees cannot take standing to long at bars.

I get in line for GA shows and then stand at the show. Even leaning on the rail kills my back and knees. I actually left a few shows after the first set this year. The last GA show I took a chair to sit while waiting in line. Smartest move I've made.

• 3 weeks later...

That was a great performance tonight. Duke Levine Wow he kicked ass. Liked the different styles of music. The sound was very good also. No bounce back or mud.