Rex, Dennis, and Rob impressed me today

D521646

Anyone notice at the end of the first half they were all talking on the sidelines. Not yelling, it looked like a serious discussion about adjustments. Is it possible that our couches are making in-game adjustments? Tell me this isn't so? ;)

Tim-

Anyone notice at the end of the first half they were all talking on the sidelines. Not yelling, it looked like a serious discussion about adjustments. Is it possible that our couches are making in-game adjustments? Tell me this isn't so? ;)

Tim-

Noticed this too. They really shut the 49ers down in the 2nd half.

Tim-

Yup. I noticed that as well. Rob was pointing something out and it seemed like they were trying to figure things out. Them doing well is a feel-good story. Especially with their dad passing away this yr.

It is rare to have three top-tier minds work together in this way, putting individual egos aside, for the good of the group. I've been wondering if Dennis Thurman would stick around once Rob was brought on. Seems they've struck the right balance.

Rex: So Rob, What do you want for dinner?

Rob: Whatever it is...It better be a lot. What do you have a taste for DT?

Thurman: I have no idea what's going on.

Thats hilarious! But WOW WE ARE ACTUALLY MAKING, IN-GAME AND HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS! Were a new team!!

Tim-

It seemed to me that they were putting a safety over the split WR (with CB deep behind him) and that was the man who had Kaep on the zone reads. From what I remember, SF started to motion their wing back to the opposite side and run zone the other way which seemed to catch the Bills off guard a few times.

Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I remembered thinking in the first half. In the second half they went with the OLB/DE crashing down on Kaep (ie: Hughes for the almost safety)