Time management, end of 2Q yesterday...discuss...

eball

I started this thread to promote discussion on the end of the 1st half drive but I agree, the Bills need to find their "four-minute" offense because protecting a lead late is just as important.

Getting back to the FG drive, it's hard to be critical of a 10-play, 70-yard drive in less than 2:00, but with a bit more urgency/smarts by Tyrod I do think they'd have been able to take a couple of shots at the TD.

I said to my friend as we watched that Taylor should've thrown the ball away instead of running after McCoy's long run. There wasn't much space, and it was first down. I said I'm sure he'll be more cognizant of that situation as he gains more experience. Despite that, as someone else stated, they are much better at clock management under Lynn.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said to my friend as we watched that Taylor should've thrown the ball away instead of running after McCoy's long run. There wasn't much space, and it was first down. I said I'm sure he'll be more cognizant of that situation as he gains more experience. Despite that, as someone else stated, they are much better at clock management under Lynn.

I think a big reason is because they use hurry up during regular game situations. That has to make you more comfortable during the real 2 minute drill.