I cant freaking wait!!!!!

Spikes16

alright va, i'll file this next to your "shelton will net zona at least a 1st" and "henry will get buffalo a 3rd at best" predictions.......

i still think the media is right on the cap hits, but we'll see.......

251221[/snapback]

The Shelton info is my personal belief. I was actually told, we will not get more than a 4th from Henry. In fact as of last week he still thinks the Shelton trade for Henry will not occur but Henry winds up in San Francisco or Oakland. Who knows maybe a three way deal.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew has become aware that certain Buffalo fans are angry with the way he handled his discussions with the media and has asked for all previous comments to be stricken from the record and replaced by this statement.

" Leaving Buffalo is the saddest moment of my life.  I have considered killing myself over it but some guy named Rico called and said that he preferred that I  remain alive, something about his post numbers suffering.  I have cried a lot and will never forget Buffalo. 

I truly appreciate that Buffalo has cut me from their squad.  Basically, I suck and there's simply no hiding it.  Yes, I did cause all 7 losses last year and of course, the teams' 9 wins came despite my efforts to lose.  Man, I really suck.  No, I mean, I really suck big time.  My wife and kids had been taking to calling me assDrew, that hurt, but hey, I suck.  The Buffalo fans are the most knowledgeable in football and if it were possible I would make each of them GM for a day.  I love those fans, even the ones that hate me because they are smart enough to understand that I suck.  Did I mention that I suck? I do, man I suck.

JP Losman is the greatest individual I have ever met in my life.  He has Super Bowl written all over him.  He truly is Christ-like.  Starting him over me was a stroke of brilliance.  I plan on taping all the Buffalo games.  I wish I could have been around to win more games (not suggesting I would have anything to do with the wins mind you, but you know, just be around).  This team frankly is perfect in all facets except the quarterback.  That is, until JP starts winging that pigskin around in September.  I'm heterosexual, but if I wasn't...well you know.

I took this job in Dallas only for the money.  I mean it sucks down there.  The ownership sucks, the coach sucks, the players suck....I'll fit right in because I suck too!  I can't wait 'til I get home with this Dallas clothing and stuff and can use it to line my litter box.  My Dad Max asked me to get some for him so he could burn it.  I'm going to continue to wear my Buffalo underwear until it falls off.  I love the fans particularly the cyber fans that have been bashing me for so long on that TSW site.

Let's face it, they are true heroes and deserve to be regarded as visionaries.

Anyway, I'm thinking we'll go something like 3-13 or 4-12 if the team, despite me of course, can get a couple of lucky wins.  Good luck in the Super Bowl, I know you guys will win this time, I'm sorry, just so very, very sorry that I suck."

251191[/snapback]

GREAT post! Thanks Drew! :blush:

Aren't you the jerkoff who just said above that you hoped a certain someone was hit by a truck? You're just the average,  everyday, run-of-the-mill, hypocrite troll.

251226[/snapback]

Actually, No, that wasnt me. Check your thread again, and you'll see that was wwovince. Way to show your true colors and your sixth grade education.

Actually, No, that wasnt me. Check your thread again, and you'll see that was wwovince. Way to show your true colors and your sixth grade education.

251236[/snapback]

Well, like I said, I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong........

PS. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

251236[/snapback]

Why don't you go grab your knee pads and your bong and go party with your buddies, Drew and Ricky?

I cant wait until Drew gets HAMMERED in the pocket wearing a Cowboys jersey. I cant wait until the Cowboy fans have to put up with what we did with Drew. Taking sacks,no mobility,interceptions. I cant believe that Bill Parcells actually brought him back there and even more suprising is that Dried up apple face allowed it to happen. I personally like Drew as a person but after hearing his comments on the NFL network , I hope he takes one blind sided by the Eagles D.  Here is hoping JP blossoms early. I still think he can do exactly what Drew did for us on our winning streak, hand it off to Willis and make some good passes. Thats all we need.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Drew and Cowboys fans.

251029[/snapback]

What a shock. Someone who proudly says that he "wouldn't get out of bed for $28/hour" is deriding someone else for going out and looking for a new job after getting fired. :blush:

for the record, Puhonix is a avid football fan with a great wealth of knowledge...how do i know..hes my freakin roommate!!!

Yah hes a damn dolphins fan but hell since we talk football most of the time, he knows a ton about whats going on with the Bills and vice versa...

and being a miami fan, he hasnt been a typical troll..hes come on here with decent posts...why, because i tell him all the funny stories of the board and he knows its a great place to talk football...

btw-he also shares our hatred of the pats and jets...

Drew has become aware that certain Buffalo fans are angry with the way he handled his discussions with the media and has asked for all previous comments to be stricken from the record and replaced by this statement.

251191[/snapback]

Just uncovered: Drew also referenced his bashers in this phone message he left on JP's answering machine 2 weekends ago:

Isn't it rich, are we a pair?

Me here sacked on the ground,

The fumbled ball's in mid-air.

Send in the clowns.

Isn't it bliss, don't you approve?

One who keeps tearing around

A statue who can't move

Where are the clowns?

Send in the clowns.

Just when I'd stopped opening doors,

Finally knowing the job that I wanted was really yours.

Making my entrance again with my bumbling flair,

I threw the ball in the flat;

Troy Brown was there.

Don't you love farce?

My fault I fear,

I thought that you'd want what I want,

PBR's my beer,

But where are the clowns

There ought to be clowns

Quick send in the clowns

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer :blush:

Losing my timing this late in my career

And where are the clowns

Quick send in the clowns

Don't bother, they're here.

DEVELOPING***************

No, I dont want him to get hurt. Just HAMMERED into the turf and get up. Screw Drew Bledsoe. The Bills saved him when the Pats sat him. We gave him a starting job and his comments about our organization were uncalled for and unprofessional. How about thanking TD for a second chance with the Bills and thanking the fans who supported him here for three agonizing years.Losing his job here was a good move to a younger, faster QB. You can argue that there should have been a competion in training camp and maybe the Bills should have handeled it that way but TD and MM saw things differently, thats their decision.Again ,  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Drew Bledsoe. I hope you tank it in Big D.

251102[/snapback]

LOL! You are looking a bit too deep. It is a job. If your boss fires you for average performance for some unproven kid out of college, I want you to thank your boss for the opportunity to work for his company. Don't for get to smile and wave while you are carrying your cardboard box out the door.

I like Drew as a person, too, but his whole act the past couple days has caused me to think less of him. He has no reason to take shots at the Bills organization. TD stood behind him and supported him up until the very end. I expect it from Jerry Jones, but not Drew Bledsoe. I certainly don't want to see him get injured, but I admit that I'm looking forward to him meeting some new friends.....such as Mr. Arrington, Mr. Kearse, and Mr. Strahan.....among others.

251047[/snapback]

I guess I missed something...what "shots did Drew take at the Bills organization"?

I listened to both his last PC as in Buffalo, and his introductory PC in Dallas and didn't here him say anything negative about Buffalo...this couldn't be yet another example of thin skinned Bills fans, could it?

I guess I missed something...what "shots did Drew take at the Bills organization"?

I listened to both his last PC as in Buffalo, and his introductory PC  in Dallas and didn't here him say anything negative about Buffalo...this couldn't be yet another example of thin skinned Bills fans, could it?

251283[/snapback]

Are you trying to tell me, that ajzepp might possibly be thin skinned? No! Get out! I refuse to believe from all his, umm, interesting arguments that this could possibly be true.

What a shock.  Someone who proudly says that he "wouldn't get out of bed for $28/hour" is deriding someone else for going out and looking for a new job after getting fired.  :blush:

251249[/snapback]

I am proud dude. I wasnt bashing Drew for getting a new job, I was pissed at him for how he portrayed the Bills organization. I just feel that he should obviously be upset for being released but also have some gratitude towards TD for picking him off the turf and giving him a shot here. So go to a UNION doctor and get your eyes checked. My post clearly states that.

for the record, Puhonix is a avid football fan with a great wealth of knowledge...how do i know..hes my freakin roommate!!!

Yah hes a damn dolphins fan but hell since we talk football most of the time, he knows a ton about whats going on with the Bills and vice versa...

and being a miami fan, he hasnt been a typical troll..hes come on here with decent posts...why, because i tell him all the funny stories of the board and he knows its a great place to talk football...

251257[/snapback]

Plus, I love his screen name. That commercial is funny as hell. :blush:

251257[/snapback]

I do have to admit, he's not nearly as classless as some of the Paytoilet trolls that hang around here.

Are you trying to tell me, that ajzepp might possibly be thin skinned? No! Get out! I refuse to believe from all his, umm, interesting arguments that this could possibly be true.

251287[/snapback]

You have me pegged, comma King.

Drew should be thanking Buffalo for what they did for him.  We took a chance on him when there were a lot of variables with him at that point.  We gave him every chance to do well and he failed MISERABLY.  He should just move on and keep his mouth shut.

251346[/snapback]

The voice of reason.......finally.