Not happy with the TH for LJ trade!

JP-era

Is that a challenge on my fanhood?  ;)

I an agreeing that a LT is a tough spot to play for sure. I think its tough to find a really good one. Lets hope Shelton is worthy of all of your admiration.

251985[/snapback]

No. I do not issue you any type of challenge in any way.

I am saying that it is FAR harder to find quality blockers than dumb, suckass running backs.

What I also wan to do is thank you for the dialogue. We truly should discuss this after things unfold. ;)

This is going to be a GREAT offseason.

What I DO offer is this...I think that IF the trade goes down, it will cost the Bills Travis and a 3rd in 06. This is my official prediction. What is yours.....again, IF the trade goes down?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for the link on that one. I fessed my data, wheres yours? BTW, is it pro-bowl prospect or a guy who has gone to the pro-bowl. Wasnt Ryan Leaf a Pro-bowl prospect at one point? Henry has been there.

Guys, you may not agree but it appears that this is NOT a fair trade straight up.

251925[/snapback]

This trade is not fair straight up. The Bills will give an additional pick, if this trade goes through. However, I still hear that Travis is going to Oakland or San Francisco. So who knows.

This was posted yesterday.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...8866&hl=shelton

http://notjustagame.com/articles/184/

The offensive lineman that the Cardinals are potentially willing to trade for Henry is what you would define big in LJ Shelton. A former first round pick by the Cardinals, he has became disgruntled in Arizona with Dennis Green and wants out. The Bills could definitely use him to open more lanes for Willis McGahee and give JP Losman extra-secured protection. He is a capable Pro Bowl lineman if he wants to be, and a new situation may merit that.

Clearly your pride has hijacked your brain and is running you into the ground. This is a pointless discussion at this point.

Even if the info was pre-2004. Henry was going into the season as the starter as was Shelton. The playing field was even at that point and still is. No one has devalued Henry any more than Shelton for sitting the bench last year. Facts are facts man, Shelton has gone to 0 pro-bowls, Hnery has gone to 1. Henry has been a solid 1000+ RB basically since he started, Shelton has been a disappointment. If you think the trade is fair, good for you, I dont. Point is that, unlike you, Im not out to prove my pride and Im hoping Im wrong on Shelton if this trade goes down.

251953[/snapback]

Here's a stupid question, which you may be qualified to answer.

Does Scouts Inc. provide player ratings for fantasy football or real football?

My hunch is that the rating is for FF, where Henry was clearly a top 10 back based on points awarded. But don't let that get in the way of your wet keyboard.

Here's a stupid question, which you may be qualified to answer.

Does Scouts Inc. provide player ratings for fantasy football or real football?

My hunch is that the rating is for FF, where Henry was clearly a top 10 back based on points awarded.  But don't let that get in the way of your wet keyboard.

252033[/snapback]

If go to http://snap.stats.com/stats/nflinfo/index.asp you will clearly see in their title that it mentions fantasy football. In terms of rankings, I'd have to dig around the site more. In terms of Henry, I've posted on more then one occasion he is not a top 10 RB in the NFL in terms of ability.

I identified in a post above 24 RB's that are better (25 if rickey williams comes back). Henry has proven that he can not grasp NFL playbooks and game complexity. He misses blitz pickups, runs the wrong way, fails to pick up holes.

He is also one dimensional. HE can not block and he is terrible as a receiver. He has average to below average speed. That makes him a terrible liability when combined with his stupidity.

Oh yeah, he can't stay healthy and he has had fumble problems (arguably his fumbling has improved).