Are the next 3 week critical for the Bills playoff hopes?

billsfan89

My 2 cents you win 2 out of the next 3 you are in great shape. The toughest game of the 3 is LA because:

1. It's across country

2. A damn good D

3. Potential let down after 2 huge wins

4. McCoy is limited so that could hamper the offense a lot.

But 2-3 and I see the Bills finishing 10-6 if they win all three 11-5

Seious question, no insult meant, cuz I like having you around: Why are you here? Is it more fun for you than the Pats* boards?

Seious question, no insult meant, cuz I like having you around: Why are you here? Is it more fun for you than the Pats* boards?

Easier have a football conversation here than a Pats board. A lot of the fans on those boards are either new fans or to young to remember the bad days when we were called the patsies or even cheering for a loss so we could draft Bledsoe. So in other words they are spoiled brats who annoy the crap out of me. (Does that make me a bad fan?)

Looking at the current status of teams the Bills are facing and my expected outcome. The Rams game will be very pivotal IMO because while they are hot at 3-1 they are also at 63 PF-76 PA. They did manage to beat the Seahawks who are a run first team with a mobile QB. The Rams are 3 1/2 point favs. Should Buffalo prevail on the road while traveling to the west coast and win that Rams game they could end up at 10-6!

@Rams (3-1) L 2-3 WIN!

49ers (1-3) W 3-3 -Now 1-4

@Dolphins (1-3) W 4-3-Now 1-4

Patriots (3-1) L 4-4 Now 4-1

@Seahawks (3-1) L 4-5

BYE

@ Bengals (2-2) W 5-5 -Now 2-3 and that offense really missing Hue Jackson

Jags W (1-3) 6-5

@ Raiders (3-1) L 6-6 -Now 4-1

Steelers (3-1) L 6-7 -Now 4-1

Browns (0-4) W 7-7 -Now 0-5

Dolphins (1-3) W 8-7 -Now 1-4

@Jets (1-3) W 9-7 - Now 1-4

Correction Bills headed for 10-6 right now!

Edited by Nihilarian