Calling it now, Jets 2015 = Bills 2016

Jobot

Screw that. You beat who is on schedule point blank. You think teams like KC gave two flying F's when they beat us with Jeff Tuel and made the playoffs.

You are missing the point. The point is let's see how we do against Pitt, Seattle, Cinci, Pats with Brady before we start talking like we are now a good team. Looking at the schedule it still looks like an 8-8 season to me

You both make great points. I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic. Like kdiggz, I'd like to see how we matchup in the Pittsburgh, Seattle, Cincinatti, Patriots*** 2 game. If we steal a couple of those my ears would perk up.

Love it when Practice Squad members create a post to say that they're "calling it now" that the team will miss out on breaking the playoff streak in the most heinous way possible.

So glad to have your negative outlook here (sarcasm on)

Bills fans - leading the league in Nostradamus-like predictions :beer:

This board is funny.

Bills lose 2 games = tank the season - this team is the worst Bills team ever

Bills win next 2 games = this is a playoff team - first two losses were a fluke

Love it. Keep it coming.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Bills are going to lay another egg at some point in the season (could be any game really) and the fanbase will shift their opinion back to being - Tyrod sucks - not good enough for NFL - Rex sucks and he is an embarrassment - his style of defense is outdated and won't work anymore and - this is once again the worst Bills team of all time - we should think about tanking again.

Realists will not be tolerated !

This board is funny.

Bills lose 2 games = tank the season - this team is the worst Bills team ever

Bills win next 2 games = this is a playoff team - first two losses were a fluke

Love it. Keep it coming.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Bills are going to lay another egg at some point in the season (could be any game really) and the fanbase will shift their opinion back to being - Tyrod sucks - not good enough for NFL - Rex sucks and he is an embarrassment - his style of defense is outdated and won't work anymore and - this is once again the worst Bills team of all time - we should think about tanking again.

LOL. your marklars are wise and true!

image.png

Oh have written down that little gem

I need some paper material later on....I had chili today

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I had this exact thought earlier. I think as Bills fans were just programmed to think the worst. I dont think this D gives up 37 points to pickspatrick again tho.

I don't think FitzPickSix is the QB of the Jests by then...Geno time will be coming if not their rookie. Fitz isn't the answer, 9 picks in last 2 games, and once they lose a few more they will start trying to figure out what the other QB's look like on that roster for next year when Fitz isn't with the team anymore after his 1 year deal.