Cam Newton Excuse Thread 2016

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thankful for this award. Is like to thank Ryan l billz. Anyone who has ever said he is so amazing that the rest of his team holds him back. That he can win games single handedly. Rhat he is anything but an average qb... because he is an average qb

Gosh, sure looks good to me. Why he has a haters thread is beyond me.

(looks like he has single handily brought his team back)

3/12. Wow. Mvp

His passer rating: 4.9.

I am thankful for this award. Is like to thank Ryan l billz. Anyone who has ever said he is so amazing that the rest of his team holds him back. That he can win games single handedly. Rhat he is anything but an average qb... because he is an average qb

...yawn

Yea this isn't an average QB, move on. Don't let your nonfootball opinion of him cloud your judgement

Bwahahhahahha. Go lick a cow and put on your clown suit.

Cam stinks. Lololololol.

Good try good effort. Do they say "don't count your chickens before they hatch" down there ?

Cam stinks. Lololololol.

Good try good effort. Do they say "don't count your chickens before they hatch" down there ?

Hmmmmm. I'll pass (I can't reach your level)

PS: Speak like an adult or teenager or something.

Edited by Crayola64

Cam stinks. Lololololol.

Cam is terrible! :lol:

Gosh, sure looks good to me. Why he has a haters thread is beyond me.

(looks like he has single handily brought his team back)

Yea this isn't an average QB, move on. Don't let your nonfootball opinion of him cloud your judgement

yep. Overrated af. Don't let his 30 seconds of highlights mask his 2 minutes of average and his straight average QB ability. If he couldn't run he would be a Joe nobody.

And he will be out of the league eventually, and likely soon as long as he doesn't take the Brady/Manning PED course. He will never win a ring. Ever. He is a giant kitty and a loser

Are you jboyst ? Tell me all about it when you come back in a month when you visit your rich uncle with the wifi.

You should take an objective look at this conversation. Or like a step back from the computer :lol:

(hint: there is a stereotype of internet posters you are helping to perpetuate)