Carolina Panthers 1st preseason game 2015

Mikie2times

I like 20 years of misery. Can we not go there? Anybody who is a Bills fan is part of a special group of people. Sane or not, emotionally stable or not. You're a Bills fan or you aren't. We don't get to pick teams in the way you make it sound.

Sound like most are bullish on the talent, much more so than I. So be it. I do like what Alexander has done, even if he isn't considered a high level contributor, more a FA steal that has stepped up. He's good for Rex, Rex can get more out of inferior talent on the defensive front 7 than most.

Miller and Bryant intrigue me as well, flashing good signs. So we could call them neutral positive?.

Watching other NFL teams the last few weeks, something I tend to not focus on at a high level. It seemed like they could execute and do things we just aren't capable of. For a talented roster, that would not seem to sync up. At the least, something isn't syncing up.

You just complained about everything about the team. Just saying. Can you not just look for the good things? Do you look down on every aspect of life or just the Bills.

You just complained about everything about the team. Just saying. Can you not just look for the good things? Do you look down on every aspect of life or just the Bills.

I think people that say how long they have been bills fans with their handle are insecure about being fans

I hate it for you man but wherever you went became less rational with you shifting there.

I went on a rant, but I don't think what I said was completely without merit. We have a lot of conditional talent right now, which is why I think I feel uneasy about the roster.

Sammy is elite, can he give us consistency at that status?

Dareus is elite, can he avoid another suspension?

Gilmore is very good to elite, will we retain him?

Kyle Williams is on the back 9

Richie is on the back 9

McCoy is very good, but also expensive and trending down for a few seasons now

Aaron Williams will need to play for awhile for us to think he can stick. Everybody loves his intensity, but his concussion and injury issues make him very volatile.

Clay plays stiff. He had one good season with Miami, one average season with us. Maybe a new offensive approach allows him to show more, until that point he's above average but not currently a difference maker

So when you look at the nucleus of the team, Glenn, Darby, and Hughes are probably the only rocks we have. I'm hopeful Shaq and Ragland can join that group, maybe Miller can too. I just get freaked out over that. Most of our nucleus has something hanging over them that makes them contributing or maintaining a high level of play a question mark.

Edited by KzooMike

I just want to be clear; is it your premise that Ryan ran the same schemes vs. the Jets this season that he ran against the Panthers in the opening preseason game of a year ago because he played man coverage? Really?

Why didn't Decker and Marshall have the same success vs. our small CBs last season in two games against them?

One answer: Fitz literally played the best game of his career this season.

You are correct. The front seven was fine that game; they played well enough against the run and got a fair amount of pressure on him. THE difference in that game was that every pass Fitzpatrick threw was absolutely perfect. To be perfectly honest, it was just about as well as I've seen ANY QB play in as long as I can remember. And of course the next week dude throws six INT's.

You are correct. The front seven was fine that game; they played well enough against the run and got a fair amount of pressure on him. THE difference in that game was that every pass Fitzpatrick threw was absolutely perfect. To be perfectly honest, it was just about as well as I've seen ANY QB play in as long as I can remember. And of course the next week dude throws six INT's.

Classic Fitz. I haven't seen any All 22 from that game, but I'd be willing to wager that Fitz made the correct decision on every one of those INTs. His recognition is as good as the best that ever played. Too bad execution is such an important aspect.

Played the game of his life against us. Sometimes you gotta tip your hat to the other guy. It's usually easier and more honest than just saying, "we suck."