Bills vs. Cardinals Postgame

26CornerBlitz

The officials made the correct call on spotting the ball on the Graham INT.

I'm not denying that, but why? He caught the ball at the one, wasn't touched, rolled back into the endzone by his own momentum and not decision, and then went out of bounds inside the end zone. Unless he was touched when he caught the ball, which I don't think he was, why wouldn't it be at the 20?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not denying that, but why? He caught the ball at the one, wasn't touched, rolled back into the endzone by his own momentum and not decision, and then went out of bounds inside the end zone. Unless he was touched when he caught the ball, which I don't think he was, why wouldn't it be at the 20?

Because he established the INT outside of the EZ and that's what the rule is.

Because he established the INT outside of the EZ and that's what the rule is.

To me that occurs only if he is down, or if he voluntarily moves into the end zone. It would be different if he was touched. But he wasn't down. For instance if he was moving forward and not backward, caught it at the one and bounced to the two, before going OB, they would spot it at the two not the one.

To me that occurs only if he is down, or if he voluntarily moves into the end zone. It would be different if he was touched. But he wasn't down. For instance if he was moving forward and not backward, caught it at the one and bounced to the two, before going OB, they would spot it at the two not the one.

Don't know what to tell you. Take it up with Dean Blandino.

Don't know what to tell you. Take it up with Dean Blandino.

Not telling you you are wrong, just trying to figure it out. When a guy is catching a Ko or punt and catches it outside the end zone but his momentum carries him into the endzone, they give him the benefit of the doubt and allow the touchback. Although, granted, the NFL has a bunch of weird rules that aren't uniform.

Who's playing QB?

Rex is pretty confident it won't be Tommy. Rex's routine is awesome when we win. No way he's going to kiss bill's rings. :)

The worst thing to me about the Bills performance in this game is their inability ( or lack of focus) to close the game out. Seemed like AZ got more chances at the end of the game than they should have , courtesy of the Bills O. I know they lacked WRs today and perhaps that had a lot to do with it. You just can't give a team with weapons that many chances and think it won't bite you in the arse.

Seemed to me getting 4 picks in the 4th quarter pretty much closed it out.

LeSean McCoy leads run game resurgence

shady-9-25-story.jpg

LeSean McCoy spearheaded a rejuvenated Bills run game as they rushed for over 200 yards for the first time since Week 16 last season.

Watch: Bills Defensive Switch Leads to Big Win (3:04)
John Murphy takes a closer look at the Bills 33-18 win over the Cardinals, including their defensive approach which included more defensive backs. The scheme helped the Bills to a strong performance, which led to 4-interceptions.

@BuffRumblings

CtSJkHQWcAAoOe5.jpg

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: LeSean McCoy, Zach Brown and Stephon Gilmore all see their stock rising after the #Bills' Week Three win

https://t.co/TcYPTCVYkV

If the DBs play in Foxboro like they did yesterday; I see at least 4 to 5 more penalty flags thrown for pass interference. The refs yesterday let those guys play the game the way it should be, don't expect the same in enemy territory...

Week 3: LeSean McCoy highlights (3:07)

Check out highlights from Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy in Week 3.

Sanders: Give 'shady' the ball more (2:15)
By NFL Network

NFL Network's Deion Sanders chats with Buffalo Bills running back LeSean "shady" McCoy after the Bills big Week 3 win over the Arizona Cardinals.