Chad Kelly as a football player

Kirby Jackson

With the overwhelming amount of doom and gloom this morning I am seeing A LOT of "tank for Chad Kelly" people. I can only assume that the name "Kelly" and being from Buffalo is what is appealing to most of you? I strongly encourage you to watch him play before deciding that he is the franchise savior. He's not a 1st round guy IMO (let alone someone that you tank for). He is athletic, big arm, throws with good anticipation but makes a ton of mistakes. He doesn't value the football.

I figured that this would be a good thread to discuss his skills, not his name. What is it that you like/dislike about Chad Kelly. His name is going to come up a lot so we should familiarize ourselves with the play

Drafting someone because of there last name is stupid, this kid is going maybe be a 4th or 5th round pick. We need to draft the best pocket passer QB available, TT is just another Russ Brandon gimmick that will end up costing both Rex & Whaley their jobs. Start over with experienced football guru and build from the top.