Open container law

Kinger17

There is an open container law in Orchard park,stay off the side walks and roads with open booze. I believe it's a town law only. I still think you can carry a open container in the Village of Orchard Park!

I believe it's a town law only. I still think you can carry a open container in the Village of Orchard Park!

What happens if you put in paper bag or use one of the soda can wraps... Can they still get you? And how?

How do these laws work?

if your not openly beligerant drunk, walking around with an open bottle, and acting like an idiot, chances are your ok.

If you put it in a cup, there's nothing they can say.

I've been stopped before because I have walked with a bottle, not trying to hide it at all and the cops will told me to finish it or throw it away.

if your not openly beligerant drunk, walking around with an open bottle, and acting like an idiot, chances are your ok.

If you put it in a cup, there's nothing they can say.

I've been stopped before because I have walked with a bottle, not trying to hide it at all and the cops will told me to finish it or throw it away.

Same here- walk like you own it... Of course, if you only have 1/4 of a beverage, why haul it around, take the full unopened one across the street then pop it