NFL NETWORK REPORTS...DREW A COWBOY

Rudyc80

It'll be interesting to watch the cowboys. They'll start fast and then peder out. It'll look a lot like the Bills of 2002 or worse, 2003.

Drew can't throw the short touch passes with any accuracy.

I wonder what kinda contract they gave him.

It'll be interesting to watch the cowboys. They'll start fast and then peder out. It'll look a lot like the Bills of 2002 or worse, 2003.

Drew can't throw the short touch passes with any accuracy.

I wonder what kinda contract they gave him.

249122[/snapback]

As old as Vinnie T is he did'nt have a bad season. i know they had to upgrade, but Vinnie for Drew is'nt the answer. Maybe Bill will have the key to Drew's success. I have no bad feelings toward Drew. He was a servicable qb and helped upgrade our team and now it's time to move on,good luck Drew,good luck Cowboys.

Congratulations to Drew and I hope he plays well for them.  I look forward to seeing how he handles playing the Eagles twice a season.  He may end up a drooling pike of goo after facing JJ's "blitz from everywhere" defense.

249124[/snapback]

Right. I look forward to beating them in try number three.

Doesn't seem like there was much of a rift between Parcells and Jones on this issue. Its a good situation for Drew....an emerging TE in Whitten, a aging but decent three deep receiver corps in Johnson, Glenn and Morgan (if Glenn is healthy) --- but the book will still be blitz, blitz, blitz...

Wonder if they'll have a pep rally for him.

249135[/snapback]

Yeah New England was saying the same thing about us three years ago. It's funny how everybody is hating on Drew now, but when he came here it was the second coming of Christ. Some fans are clueless. You kiss their ass when they come and then kick their ass when gone. Are all Bills fans this unappreciative?

Doesn't seem like there was much of a rift between Parcells and Jones on this issue.  Its a good situation for Drew....an emerging TE in Whitten, a aging but decent three deep receiver corps in Johnson, Glenn and Morgan (if Glenn is healthy) --- but the book will still be blitz, blitz, blitz...

249138[/snapback]

Yeah, what the heck does Parcells know about football anyway? He oughta' come over and spend some of his time on this board if he wants to learn something about the Quarterback position ;-)

but the book will still be blitz, blitz, blitz...

Except for the fact that the book didn't work for teams this year once we put a back in there who could chip the blitzer. As soon as WM got in the game, teams stopped blitzing on every down.

With WM as a starter, Bledsoe was sacked just as (in)frequently as Brady.

I hope Bledsoe does well, although maybe not too well or we'll look like idiots (especially if the Cowboys go 10-6 and we go 6-10.... <_< ).

CW

Yeah New England was saying the same thing about us three years ago. It's funny how everybody is hating on Drew now, but when he came here it was the second coming of Christ. Some fans are clueless. You kiss their ass when they come and then kick their ass when gone. Are all Bills fans this unappreciative?

249142[/snapback]

If you think we are bad,

just wait till Cowboys Nation gets thru with him. <_<

249142[/snapback]

Yes, recently most are <_<

CW

Except for the fact that the book didn't work for teams this year once we put a back in there who could chip the blitzer.  As soon as WM got in the game, teams stopped blitzing on every down.

With WM as a starter, Bledsoe was sacked just as (in)frequently as Brady.

Actually it was LESS than Brady. He was sacked 16 times in 11 games, which works out to 23 sacks for the season (Brady was sacked 26 times). But it's moot now. Hopefully JP can take advantage of the pass protection.

Congratulations to Drew and I hope he plays well for them.  I look forward to seeing how he handles playing the Eagles twice a season.  He may end up a drooling pike of goo after facing JJ's "blitz from everywhere" defense.

249124[/snapback]

WTF is a drooling pike? Nevermind I really don't want to know.