Ouch

Movinon

While the matter at hand is clearly perverse, and as a man you have to instinctively feel sorry for this dude, all sympathy stops upon reading this bit of idiocy:

At some point, the pair decided to have sexual relations and the man agreed to have his arms tied to a window handle above their bed.

Dude...you're fighting with the chick over the breakup, she decides let's just !@#$ one more time...and you let her tie you up?

Man...some guys really do think with their pecker.

While the matter at hand is clearly perverse, and as a man you have to instinctively feel sorry for this dude, all sympathy stops upon reading this bit of idiocy:

At some point, the pair decided to have sexual relations and the man agreed to have his arms tied to a window handle above their bed.

Dude...you're fighting with the chick over the breakup, she decides let's just !@#$ one more time...and you let her tie you up?

248919[/snapback]

hehe....what a maroon.

248919[/snapback]

Even with my hands tied, there's no way a chick is getting my packacge off unless its with a biting motion. If she comes anywhere near my manhood with a sharp object, there isn't a woman in this world that would be standing after the double legged kick i would put through her chest.

It would be like fighting for your child. . . all bets are off.

Even with my hands tied, there's no way a chick is getting my packacge off unless its with a biting motion. If she comes anywhere near my manhood with a sharp object, there isn't a woman in this world that would be standing after the double legged kick i would put through her chest.

248922[/snapback]

A woman is crazy enough to fight with you about a break up, and then make up with you with gratuitous sex just to tie you up so she could sever your pecker and flush it down a toilet...and you think giving her a double leg kick while your bound to a bedframe will stop her?

No disrespect, dude, but there comes a time in almost every man's life when he comes face to face with the true fury of a woman scorned. It is clear that time has not yet arrived for you.

:w00t:

248922[/snapback]

Uh, she probably waited until after his "happy ending" when he was doing the male version of "cuddling with his eyes shut."