got my Seasons Tickets

We got our cards, they work OK...had to mail paper tickets to acouple of games, but OK. this is our last year, however. The Bills (and the league) have ultimately disrespected the bills ticket holders this season...four home games after 27 Nov......really, in an open air stadium in Buffalo....the fans are getting zero respect when that happens. Anyhow, I am so done paying money to be trashed by the Bills....this isn't the product...which could also be better....its the DISRESPECT of the schedule. Fair? That would be two home games in Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec. Anyhow, our group is done...........

I hear ya. The NFL has no idea how hard it is to keep a flaming table lit when those December winds are blowing through the parking lot. Bunch of crap.

We got our cards, they work OK...had to mail paper tickets to acouple of games, but OK. this is our last year, however. The Bills (and the league) have ultimately disrespected the bills ticket holders this season...four home games after 27 Nov......really, in an open air stadium in Buffalo....the fans are getting zero respect when that happens. Anyhow, I am so done paying money to be trashed by the Bills....this isn't the product...which could also be better....its the DISRESPECT of the schedule. Fair? That would be two home games in Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec. Anyhow, our group is done...........

post-159-0-32760700-1468951597_thumb.png

I hear ya. The NFL has no idea how hard it is to keep a flaming table lit when those December winds are blowing through the parking lot. Bunch of crap.

:lol:

Although I do have to say that I lose a lot of money on the late season games. I don't go to games that don't matter, for the most part. I give away my preseasons, too.