Rugby in the Summer Olympics? yup..

we'll see. I heard stories about the water sports. They say every Olympics will be bad and it usually turns out ok.

Big drug lord in Brazil was killed and now a war for his territory will be starting soon. They found some body parts near one of the Olympic sites already, also the Rio police have said that it is not safe.

The Olympics are going to be a disaster this year.

only if you get sick

Big drug lord in Brazil was killed and now a war for his territory will be starting soon. They found some body parts near one of the Olympic sites already, also the Rio police have said that it is not safe.

Geez can't the Cartels take a break for the Olympics, I mean the Greeks did, get with it already.

we'll see. I heard stories about the water sports. They say every Olympics will be bad and it usually turns out ok.

Actually it's usually a disaster, but NBC just doesn't mention that.

Yes, I think rugby is a good addition. Which is rare since most additions to the Olympics are horrible.

In 1980 there were 204 events, in 2016 there will be 306. A whole lot of **** has been added in the last few decades.

Actually it's usually a disaster, but NBC just doesn't mention that.

Yes, I think rugby is a good addition. Which is rare since most additions to the Olympics are horrible.

In 1980 there were 204 events, in 2016 there will be 306. A whole lot of **** has been added in the last few decades.

and Powerlifting still can't get in do long seated hatred of Weightlifting against PL. They are pissed at us because more people started doing PL instead of Weightlifting. Since America can't even field a team they should be doing all they can to get PL in because we would do quite well at that.

• 2 weeks later...