How the Ravens went from SB winner to afterthought

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superbowls. Playoff wins. Face the facts and smell the coffee.

You have no legs to stand on.

What you call jizzing I call memory. Joe Cool is the man in Baltimore.

That was 2012. They were 5-11 last year. Aren't you the guy always saying you are what your record says you are, or does that only apply to the Bills?

So injuries are no excuse to the Bills what makes the Ravens so different? Oh b.c you got nothing.

They finished the season with 22 players on IR. Led the league.

Let's try to keep focused here. You already tried to one-up with the Flacco comment and fell on your face. Don't let it happen twice.

Edited by FireChan

That was 2012. They were 5-11 last year. Aren't you the guy always saying you are what your record says you are, or does that only apply to the Bills?

And in 2014 they went 10-6 and Flacco threw 4tds in a 35-31 loss vs the Pats and the "trick plays" that Harbaugh went nuts over.

Take the L. There is no argument to be made here. Flaccos awesome, your memory isn't.

Guess blind faith works better though. Que sera sera.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

And in 2014 they went 10-6 and Flacco threw 4tds in a 35-31 loss vs the Pats and the "trick plays" that Harbaugh went nuts over.

Take the L. There is no argument to be made here. Flaccos awesome, your memory isn't.

Guess blind faith works better though. Que sera sera.

I'll take blind faith over being a ###-bag. Seriously, if you expect failure year after year, why even be a fan?

This is overblown, they were 10-6 two years ago. Last season they had a record amount of injuries and many of them too key positions. They had something like 20 guys on IR and 8 of those were week 1 starters. Any team that loses its starting QB is screwed, then to lose 3 WR's, a TE, two running backs etc.

http://m.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Reach-Record-Number-Of-Players-On-Injured-Reserve-In-John-Harbaugh-Era/b13d9c11-26a3-4102-abf8-ffde6a307f95

They had one bad draft in 13'.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?teamId=0325&type=team

This is exactly right! The Ravens won the SB in 2012 and because they have a bad year three years later so all of a sudden they are garbage? One year removed from a playoff game. They were also 10-6 vying for the division title in 2014 too. Get a grip folks!!

Besides all the injuries in 2015 the team also changed offensive coordinators from the HC of the Broncos in Gary Kubiak who built a solid power run game while he was there to last season Marc Trestman. You know, the guy who was recently the HC of the Bears and was fired.

The Ravens current OC Trestman is a jackass of major magnitude and he will be fired from Baltimore soon enough. Last year the Ravens were so very un-Raven like in passing for 676 attempts which is about 120 more attempts than Kubiak had Flacco throw in 2014. Which also means that the Ravens ran the ball about 60+ attempts less than they have in past years.

In the past, the Ravens have usually been a dominate run first team with a strong defense and that changed last year on both sides of the ball. 25th in scoring and 14th in yards on offense and 24th in points and 8th in yards on defense.

Who knows, Trestman might get his crap together and build a better offense at some point. But I'm thinking he gets fired in Baltimore before that happens.

They finished the season with 22 players on IR. Led the league.

Let's try to keep focused here. You already tried to one-up with the Flacco comment and fell on your face. Don't let it happen twice.

Finished the season... they were garbage the WHOLE season. You got something on your face, I think you fell in ****. When was the last time you knew something about any team or even the Buffalo Bills b.c you aren't very good at this. Edited by Beef Jerky

I'll take blind faith over being a ###-bag. Seriously, if you expect failure year after year, why even be a fan?

Getting emotional huh ? Apologies for correcting you with facts.

Look two posts up for reinforcement. Lessons are good even from D-bags like me :)

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Getting emotional huh ? Apologies for correcting you with facts.

Look two posts up for reinforcement. Lessons are good even from D-bags like me :)

Don't flatter yourself. No one but your fellow trolls take you seriously.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

This is exactly right! The Ravens won the SB in 2012 and because they have a bad year three years later so all of a sudden they are garbage? One year removed from a playoff game. They were also 10-6 vying for the division title in 2014 too. Get a grip folks!!

Besides all the injuries in 2015 the team also changed offensive coordinators from the HC of the Broncos in Gary Kubiak who built a solid power run game while he was there to last season Marc Trestman. You know, the guy who was recently the HC of the Bears and was fired.

The Ravens current OC Trestman is a jackass of major magnitude and he will be fired from Baltimore soon enough. Last year the Ravens were so very un-Raven like in passing for 676 attempts which is about 120 more attempts than Kubiak had Flacco throw in 2014. Which also means that the Ravens ran the ball about 60+ attempts less than they have in past years.

In the past, the Ravens have usually been a dominate run first team with a strong defense and that changed last year on both sides of the ball. 25th in scoring and 14th in yards on offense and 24th in points and 8th in yards on defense.

Who knows, Trestman might get his crap together and build a better offense at some point. But I'm thinking he gets fired in Baltimore before that happens.

Trestman has been quoted saying Ravens are going to be run focused offense.

I kinda lean towards your opinion about him though.

Ravens are tough team to play. And i expect thats what they bring again this season

Finished the season... they were garbage the WHOLE season. You got something on your face, I think you fell in ****. When was the last time you knew something about any team or even the Buffalo Bills b.c you aren't very good at this.

They had injuries the whole season. Check the list my man.