Karlos is Key.

I expect the same thing that happens every year. Every RB on the roster will probably get meaningful carries. It benefits us to have so much talent at a position that needs to be shouldered by many. Every year and every team has injuries at that position. We are run first team without a top five QB. I wouldn't like to be in the position of having only one or two talented backs.

Shady isn't key

Karlos isn't key

Johnathan isn't key

Gillise isn't key

Run game IS key.

Edited by JaxBills

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect the same thing that happens every year. Every RB on the roster will probably get meaningful carries. It benefits us to have so much talent at a position that needs to be shouldered by many. Every year and every team has injuries at that position. We are run first team without a top five QB. I wouldn't like to be in the position of having only one or two talented backs.

Shady isn't key

Karlos isn't key

Johnathan isn't key

Gillise isn't key

Run game IS key.

:blink:

So wait, -What exactly is our run game without Karlos and Shady?

:blink:

So wait, -What exactly is our run game without Karlos and Shady?

not one or the other. Gotta have a few. Until we're paying a QB I don't mind spending to keep a full stable of RB'S. We have a shady value thread and a Karlos key thread. The subject is kind of repetitive. If we didn't have both and Gillise we would have been up poop Creek.

It's not even camp yet and we had to cut a guy to make room for Boom Herron because 4 of 5 RB's are unavailable. This looks like mid-season form from last year! Stinks to be Wigham who's done because of this nonsense.

Edited by Augie

not one or the other. Gotta have a few. Until we're paying a QB I don't mind spending to keep a full stable of RB'S. We have a shady value thread and a Karlos key thread. The subject is kind of repetitive. If we didn't have both and Gillise we would have been up poop Creek.

should always have a full stable under Roman.

Maybe not as expensive as a certain some one though ?

Nice that Bills NOW have options.

They did not when trading alonso. right or wrong.

Full Stable !!