Has anybody ever had a Great Sex

Brewing Product call Adam and Eve? How about Blue Points Brewing Company's

"Hoptical Illusion" or Heartland Brewery's "Not Tonight Honey Porter"?

I was looking at a copy of the Feb-March Ale Street News, page 39 had a story about the 10th Alaskin Darirn-Anchorage Barleywine Festival, and wonder if any one else like to drink something besides COORS light or the same old same old.

I have been drinking locally brewd southern tier brewings. com IPA, smooth and flavorful COLD OR WARM.

Any one else have favorite micro brew or have seen a eye catching unique name for a micro brew?

For your beer making pleasure...

More Beer!

I got a kit last year to get back into home brewing. It's a nice little project. I used to brew a bunch, but life gets complicated. There are lots more micros available nowadays than there were twenty years ago. Hik! :D

There is a store in S. Buffalo where you can make your own beer on site.

I'm surprised of the lack of other posts on thread. It had 60 hits in the first 4 minutes it was up last night. I guess most people buy whatever is on sale or are not adventurous enough to try something different.

In Bozeman Montana (No I was not visiting DB), we were treated to a nice concoction called Moose Drool, from the Big Sky Brewing Company.

I dunno how they brewed it. Seems it would be difficult to keep the moose over the glass for that long.

For me there is only one and that is BAD FROG BEER

They copywrited the bird So if you flip someone the bird you are ordering a bad frog beer

Ohio bans Bad Frog beer

The old refrain, "there's no such thing as bad publicity," is proving true at Bad Frog Brewery Co., Rose City, MI. In October, the company successfully launched its Bad Frog premium beer within its home state. The label shows a frog flashing a raised middle digit. But when the firm tried to distribute its beer in Ohio, the Ohio Liquor Control Board banned its sale, citing the label as obscene. An appeal is planned.

"The ruling wasn't stunning to us," says vice president Richard DiLoreto. "In fact, it was helpful. We received considerable media attention. It's been a shot in the arm. We've sold one million bottles in less than two months, without advertising."

A local microbrewery produces the beer for Bad Frog. The company plans to utilize small breweries around the country to produce the special premium blend, which is now hitting markets in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Virginia, Rhode Island and Florida. Bad Frog retails for approximately $6.50 for a six-pack of 12-oz amber glass bottles. A 22-oz bottle is also sold.

Creative Label (Fairmont, WV) converts the metallized paper labels, offset printing the 3 1/2" square body label in six colors. It also die-cuts the neck labels. Basket carriers are from C.W. Zumbiel (Cincinnati, OH). These are printed offset in five colors on a 20-pt clay-coated kraft paperboard stock with built-in wet strength. Besides the improper gesture, verbiage on the risque labels describe Bad Frog as "an amphibian with an attitude," who is "mean, green and obscene."

And wait, there's more. Bad Frog's initial success has prompted the company to launch two new brews, Bad Frog Lemon Lager, and BS Toad Dark. The label for the latter, says DiLoreto, shows an "ugly toad flashing the BS sign."

Brewing Product call Adam and Eve? How about Blue Points Brewing Company's   

"Hoptical Illusion" or Heartland Brewery's "Not Tonight Honey Porter"?

I was looking at a copy of the Feb-March  Ale Street News, page 39 had a story about the 10th Alaskin Darirn-Anchorage Barleywine Festival, and wonder if any one else like to drink something besides COORS light or the same old same old.

I have been drinking locally brewd southern tier brewings. com IPA, smooth and flavorful COLD OR WARM.

Any one else have favorite micro brew or have seen a eye catching unique name for a micro brew?

247041[/snapback]

I've had the Blue Point Hoptical - it's good but I still prefer the Brooklyn IPA. As a matter of fact, you really can't go wrong with any of the Brooklyn Brewing line. They're my favorite small brewer these days.

One of my favorite brews (name and flavor) is Rogue's Dead Guy Ale. Always have to have a few of those when we're tailgating at the Ralph.

:D