EgyptAir flight 804 disappears en route from Paris to Cairo

Bomb must have been loaded in Paris.

I wouldn't rush so fast to that conclusion. For one why didn't it go off earlier during the flight like the one brought down the Russian airline? Also it seems airbuses have an issue with fatal stalls from cruising altitude.

Anyway R.I.P. to the victims.

Looking more and more like a bomb. Was not a rush to think it was a bomb. Just common sense

Well if the subsequent report is true that it dropped 22k feet, then stabilized, turn left 90 degrees, then right 360 degrees...I would think that pattern takes stall out of the equation

I wouldn't rush so fast to that conclusion. For one why didn't it go off earlier during the flight like the one brought down the Russian airline? Also it seems airbuses have an issue with fatal stalls from cruising altitude.

Anyway R.I.P. to the victims.

They have no such history. Incompetent air crews maybe, but the airplane is super reliable.

With all the terror problems in France, a bomb cannot be ruled out. They can be timed. Remember PanAm over Lockerbe? Also till the radar tracks can be matched to the flight data recorder, they may not be totally reliable.

Another report said the plane had not broken apart. This is unlike the Russian jet. Sounds to me like a fire caused a problem with controls.

i am not sure. i have an idea who it was...

i think slash might have a lead.

my hunch is mechanical failure, not act of terror.

EgyptAir Flight Data Shows Smoke Detected in Bathroom Before Crash

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/egyptair-crash/egyptair-flight-data-shows-smoke-detected-bathroom-crash-report-n577716

Lots of smokers cannot control themselves but this very excessive for those morons; fortunately the Ralph is made of concrete and our morons not that creative.

It might even be the pilot or other crew member.

AvHerald.com first reported that data transmissions from EgyptAir Flight 804 to ground stations show smoke was detected in a bathroom near the cockpit. NBC News has confirmed the messages are authentic.

Edited by Koolaid

could be system failure w/o terror....

Meanwhile, the Aviation Herald, which reports on aviation news, reported on Friday that it had received information from "three independent channels" that the plane's communications system had sent messages saying that there was smoke in the lavatory and avionics system and that there were faults in the "FCU" and "SEC 3."

The FCU, or flight control unit, refers to a control panel used by the pilot to control settings such as speed and altitude. According to a report by NBC News' Tom Costello, the SEC 3 is a computer that controls the plane's spoilers and elevator computers.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/20/egypt-finds-egyptair-flight-ms804-passengers-bodies-amid-reports-of-smoke-on-plane.html