Two more years

I hate to give them the props, but think about this team, division, and league in two years when the Pats are done. I personally think Billicheat will leave with Brady, but don't know if I think it will matter.

Right now it's the Pats every year as the team to beat in the entire NFL unless something happens.

The playoffs don't become a wild card conversation anymore. It becomes a home playoff game realistic option.

While it's fun to hope and pray now, it's going to be a whole new ball game soon.

I hate to give them the props, but think about this team, division, and league in two years when the Pats are done. I personally think Billicheat will leave with Brady, but don't know if I think it will matter.

Right now it's the Pats every year as the team to beat in the entire NFL unless something happens.

The playoffs don't become a wild card conversation anymore. It becomes a home playoff game realistic option.

While it's fun to hope and pray now, it's going to be a whole new ball game soon.

People were saying that 5 years ago.

I'm done waiting for them to get worse. We need to get better. They are grooming a 2nd round QB behind a hall of famer and just drafted a 3rd round QB to develop behind them both! We have some hope for TT then an empty canvas in Cardale Jones. It seems we have finally learned how to take advantage of the compensatory pick system lets hope we can soon learn how to deflate balls, play around with radio communications, abuse helmet mics and circumvent the salary cap by paying our high profile players indirectly.

Tyrod wants a new deal. I don't see any regression on the offensive side. Watkins will be back.

The Shaq news hurts, but it won't delay the defense.

The Ryan brothers defense will gel, I expect nothing more than an AFC East banner for the first time in two decades. I can hope.

Hey, it's hard to win in the NFL. What can you say?

I'm sure ownership would be good with spending hundreds of millions of dollars in multiple seasons on salary after spending 1.4B to buy the team waiting for NE to get old.