George Zimmerman Is Back

Hysterical to see the same crowd still spewing the same angry fantasies about that case. GZ is the gift that keeps on giving.

Too bad Bernie Goetz didn't have this kind of staying power in the '80s. I'd love to hear your take on that case molson_retard!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hysterical to see the same crowd still spewing the same angry fantasies about that case. GZ is the gift that keeps on giving.

Too bad Bernie Goetz didn't have this kind of staying power in the '80s. I'd love to hear your take on that case molson_retard!

Oddly enough, the same angry crowd that hates Zimmerman with every ounce of their body would accept him tomorrow if he would just explain that he identifies as a woman and needs to pull out his dick in the little girls' bathroom.

They'll be like, "Oh, well, why didn't you say so?! That's a horse of a different color! Come on in!!!"

Oddly enough, the same angry crowd that hates Zimmerman with every ounce of their body would accept him tomorrow if he would just explain that he identifies as a woman and needs to pull out his dick in the little girls' bathroom.

They'll be like, "Oh, well, why didn't you say so?! That's a horse of a different color! Come on in!!!"

Yes, It's a true emergency. All these transgender animals whipping out their cocks in front of little girls, it's all I see on the news. Quite the epidemic.

The tranny is probably a better fighter than old paranoid zimzam.

When I first saw this thread, I read it as "George Zimmerman is Black", and I was like: "No he isn't... he's a freaking white Hispanic."

how long until we see the zimzam marrying rachel dolezal? both are atttention whores.

Disgraceful and weird...

Gun used to kill Trayvon Martin sells for $120K

http://nypost.com/2016/05/18/gun-used-to-kill-trayvon-martin-sells-for-120k/

hilarious and awesome.

edit: hilarious because it's hilarious that people still care and care that a guy sold a gun. hilarious because the picture still used is child non-thug martin. hilarious because they still show the zimzam in his jail outfit.

hilarious because this guy had his entire freedom taken from him for the rest of his life, regardless how stupid he behaves. and that he tries to make a profit off of it - people are all butthurt.

Edited by Boyst62