Vietnamese fish sauce wings

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

French Dip is a pretty unobjectionable sandwich. Meat, cheese, au jus. Though I wouldn't put it past Quizno's to screw even that up.

I remember the sauce tasted like a nasty mix vinegar, steak sauce, and soy sauce it was a massive fail, after a few attempts I ate the sandwich without the sauce and regretted the $ i spent on it. I need to find a real weck place in jersey

I remember the sauce tasted like a nasty mix vinegar, steak sauce, and soy sauce it was a massive fail, after a few attempts I ate the sandwich without the sauce and regretted the $ i spent on it. I need to find a real weck place in jersey

Have go to Charlie the Butcher when you come up here.

Have go to Charlie the Butcher when you come up here.

Dude! I read about that place when I was googling weck places in jersey. Ironically I read the top 10 Buffalo spots to get it and the butcher was on top of the list.

Dude! I read about that place when I was googling weck places in jersey. Ironically I read the top 10 Buffalo spots to get it and the butcher was on top of the list.

heard Bar Bills in East Aurora is great too and the best wings, gona have to check it out myself